Thread: Quick thank you to Scott at Percision Boatwerx...

One Particular Harbor
    Had a small scratch in the gel coat that I think only I noticed and a small bend in the bow rail. I also had some cracking in the transom that I was a little concerned about.
    Called Scott at Percision Boatwerx with about two weeks notice and he was able to work me into his schedule in order to get the work done in time for us to spend the past week out in Havasu. A little flexibility is always nice to get you out out the Lake.
    Scratch in the bow area is gone and I can't find the repair work, even knowing where to look. Scott took care of the bow rail for free and it looks great. Transom turned out to be a bigger issue than anticipated, but he dug it the previous shoddy repair work and, again, it looks like new.
    Scott, thanks for the great work and getting it done on time for us to enjoy the week.
    Big recommendation for Percision Boatwerx.
    OPH

OutCole'd
    Scott took care of my boat last week also. Looks like new, like it has never seen a beach. Done on time within the amount quoted. I would recomend Precision Boat works to anyone looking for Gel work in Havasu.

phebus
    Good old Ducky, great guy with great service

DUCKY
    Thanks for the kind words guys. I am very glad that you are pleased enough with my services to refer me to your friends!