Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Honda 50 Or???

sigepmock
    I've ridden Phuggit's 50 and that thing is a blast and that headlight is too cool. Kids can ride it in the day and dad's at night. Here's a pic:http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...bikes1-med.jpg
    Sorry it's not the best picture.

NashvilleBound
    2004 XR80 (four stroke) MAYBE three tanks of gas....maybe..... Looks great. Nothing bent or broken. Few light scratches on fenders from learning how to ride. Interested? $2000.....comes with helmet, boots (really nice boots) and everything else I can dig up....... Spent $3000 when I bought it.

casean
    Contact Racer277 by PM he may be selling his.
    Dia,
    Tell me this isn't so! He just bought that thing.

Mrs. casean
    Dia, if he's selling his... does that mean you get to get your quad then w/ the money he gets!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    IMO. If the kids kinda big. Go with the CRF70. I have a CRF50 with a big bar kit and springs. It's alot of fun to screw around on. My 10 year old rides it and has fun too. He's a pretty big 10 year old. We just ride around in the back yard and stuff. But a 70, if not, an 80 would be perfect for him. It's a more comfortable ride. Especially if you go out somewhere to ride off road. The 10" wheels on the 50 make it a little squirrely. I want to put a 12" wheel on front to make it better. The 50 feels like riding a BMX bike. Good first bike, but they grow out of it quick. A ton of fun for me though. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
    Those KTM's kick butt! Good little bike. We have a kx60 but wouldn't recommend it. (it's a clutch and the thing can throw my ass off the bike, since the rebuilt on it!)
    Are you aking the 6o next weekend :idea:

Roxysnow
    Are you aking the 6o next weekend :idea:
    I can but I dont like riding the little thing. It's a knee cruncher! What bikes you bringing?

TRIMM MANN
    HIJACKERS LOL

MAINEVENT
    I can but I dont like riding the little thing. It's a knee cruncher! What bikes you bringing?
    My bike (yfz-450)
    One of my little 50's dirt bike
    lt-80
    and i wish i could bring out "Mini Bling" but that thing is under some serious surgery :idea: it will come out to play next season :idea:
    What bikes are you bringing....

Roxysnow
    My bike (yfz-450)
    One of my little 50's dirt bike
    lt-80
    and i wish i could bring out "Mini Bling" but that thing is under some serious surgery :idea: it will come out to play next season :idea:
    What bikes are you bringing....
    So you have a bike or a quad (yzf450)? Thought you had quads? I was thinking of renting a couple quads...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast