Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: work out guru's

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I am starting a workout. I need to know how to lose weight and tone .. I don't want to build.. I have a problem of getting muscle because of body structure I assume. any help is greatly appritiated.

HCS
    I am starting a workout. I need to know how to lose weight and tone .. I don't want to build.. I have a problem of getting muscle because of body structure I assume. any help is greatly appritiated.
    I have a Nordictrack. Burn baby burn. Or pick up a good tread mill.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I have a Nortitrack. Burn baby burn. Or pick up a good tread mill.
    thank you.. I do have a tredmill and a stairstepper.. so I am good on the lower half.. now it's the top half I need to figure out.

Jbb
    Hot sex>lather>rinse>repeat.. :wink:

FRENCHIE
    HMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
    :idea: id ask that guy....'RiverDave' i bet he would know!!!
    sorry me personally cant help ya there!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hot sex>lather>rinse>repeat.. :wink:
    LOL!! have been doing that alot.. works the stomach real good.. :devil: :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I am no guru unless it comes to drinking but I do know a little about your question.
    You want to lift light wieghts for many reps. Many women want to "feel" like they are working out and tend to lift too much wieght and that causes them to gain muscle.
    Forensic
    you are right there.. I have a problem lifting too much in my legs from training for softball. so it ends up in too much muscle.. :wink:

Tom Brown
    I would encourage you to join a gym and get some coaching. They will have some aerobic upper body training programs for you to try out. I think they key to exercise is to change what you do on a fairly frequent basis. Cross training will help you become fit in a more thorough fashion and, more importantly, will help to keep you from getting bored.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I would encourage you to join a gym and get some coaching. They will have some aerobic upper body training programs for you to try out. I think they key to exercise is to change what you do on a fairly frequent basis. Cross training will help you become more fit in a more thorough fashion and, more importantly, will help to keep you from getting bored.
    thank you Tom.. that is alot of help.. :wink:
    I didn't like the gym we went to a while back. Thats why I only went once.. it was more of a meat market and I've already been bought.. LOL!! I will look into another one though. thanks. :wink:

NOTALENT
    if ur training @ home do TAE BO!! Do u have a pass?? if not what do u have at home to work with???

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast