Thread: Spam**Billet Speaker grills**

unleashed
    I have 1 pair of 12 inch Rons custom Billet grills. I'll take 150.00 for the pair plus shipping or you can pick them up. Heres a photo.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Ronsbillet.bmp
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Ron Burnett
    Why Ya Sellin Them?

atomickitn
    hey ron i sent you a few new designs the other day , when i get more time ill send more, use whatever you like, im working on the bowtie one you wanted. mark and i are coming to town on friday to start work on the house , ill try to call you at work and get you cell ...bobby :mix:

HOOTER SLED-
    Maybe cuz his name isn't Ron.

atomickitn
    damm dude you on a roll .you a funny mo fo

HOOTER SLED-
    damm dude you on a roll .you a funny mo fo
    Come on now. You know my smart ass has always got a comeback.

Ron Burnett
    Wazup Man I Was Just Checkin To See What Was Up On Hot Boat And To Thank Everyone Who Stopped By.ill Be In Santa Barbara Doing A Surf Contest.hopfully I Dont Lose This One. Ps The Designs Are Looking Killer Keep It Up.

bunny 166
    Wazup Man I Was Just Checkin To See What Was Up On Hot Boat And To Thank Everyone Who Stopped By.ill Be In Santa Barbara Doing A Surf Contest.hopfully I Dont Lose This One. Ps The Designs Are Looking Killer Keep It Up.
    Hi Ron--it was nice meeting you--hubby and I picked up some covers like the ones Unleashed is selling--I already PM'd him telling him I'll buy them... excellent deal for me! (No offense to you, of course) Hope you continue doing well--we are looking forward to installing our new covers!

atomickitn
    dude illl be back in town next weekend also, i called the twins (jessi &jacki) to hook up , the fire works thing, drinkin

unleashed
    Im selling them because I dont need them. They are all yours Bunny. I'll see you Wed.
    Nice product by the way. Ron does excellent work!
    Oh Yeah, Hootersled..that was funny!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil: