Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just got robbed!!!

mirvin
    By an 80 year old barber
    Seriously, he told me $25 for a cut....then after I made him cut a little more off the top he tried to charge me $50 for the "Long Hair" cut and then decided he'd keep the $40 I had handed to him expecting change!!
    He pointed to his "Price Board" where it said $50 for long hair and said "It's ok, I'll give you $10 off".
    If he wasn't so old and if the whole thing wasn't so friggin funny I might have been pissed. I guess if you got a shop on Ventura Blvd. you better find creative ways to pay the rent.
    mirvin

MRS FLYIN VEE
    By an 80 year old barber
    Seriously, he told me $25 for a cut....then after I made him cut a little more off the top he tried to charge me $50 for the "Long Hair" cut and then decided he'd keep the $40 I had handed to him expecting change!!
    He pointed to his "Price Board" where it said $50 for long hair and said "It's ok, I'll give you $10 off".
    If he wasn't so old and if the whole thing wasn't so friggin funny I might have been pissed. I guess if you got a shop on Ventura Blvd. you better find creative ways to pay the rent.
    mirvin
    that's why he has money and probably is the owner..
    :wink:

dicudmore
    that ain't right, but its funny :hammer2:

Mrs.Racer277
    That sucks But funny.

jackpunx
    By an 80 year old barber
    mirvin
    Hey,,
    I got a perfect Barber for you.. its worth the drive to hollywood.. He does everyone.. straight razor and all..
    Let me know and I'll set you up w him..

miller19j
    You probably promised him an “autographed picture of Bugs Bunny” as part of the deal and never gave it to him either…….

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Hey,,
    I got a perfect Barber for you.. its worth the drive to hollywood.. He does everyone.. straight razor and all..
    Let me know and I'll set you up w him..
    that just doesn't sound right.. LOL!!

mirvin
    You probably promised him an “autographed picture of Bugs Bunny” as part of the deal and never gave it to him either…….
    That right there hurts mister!! I'm still working on it........maybe I"ll have it by the next San Antone meet & greet:wink:
    mirvin :hammerhea

BADBLOWN572
    that just doesn't sound right.. LOL!!
    Its OK, he told me that he likes him because gets "the twins" nice and smooth.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Its OK, he told me that he likes him because gets "the twins" nice and smooth.
    LMAO!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast