Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: boo hoo no guru

lucky
    alright which one of you bastards pissed him off ? Toney come out , come out where ever you are -
    rember those long days of winter - when you where trying to smack kimmie !

You Te
    Piss on that little monkey.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    alright which one of you bastards pissed him off ? Toney come out , come out where ever you are -
    rember those long days of winter - when you where trying to smack kimmie !
    Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........

Forkin' Crazy
    Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........

More like YAHOO, NO GURU!!!! :hammer2:

BILLY.B
    Hes at V-Drive driving school or at a Dunkin Donuts........( . )( . )........ Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy .

Forkin' Crazy
    I found him. He was spanking his monkey...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ackostatue.jpg

Kim Hanson
    Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy .
    AA didn't work and they told me to leave, they said I would allways be an asshole Billy Boob I told you already, my boat in the avatar was GPSed at 106mph and still had more to go :notam: Not too bad for a Family Lake boat eh!..........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea

canuck1
    AA didn't work and they told me to leave, they said I would allways be an asshole Billy Boob I told you already, my boat in the avatar was GPSed at 106mph and still had more to go :notam: Not too bad for a Family Lake boat eh!..........( . )( . )......... :hammerhea
    So how fast will it go when you take it off the trailer?

You Te
    Better there then at an AA meeting or learning how to trim out your outboard so it will run over 50mph school :jawdrop: :boxingguy .
    The ar.......tist Billy Bee has spoken, the fastest spray gun in the west, you bring in a tank and he will paint it for you.
    There ain't nothing Billy Bee won't paint. Ask him about his drive thru special. You drive thru real slow and Billy will paint it dirt and all.
    You Te

Kim Hanson
    So how fast will it go when you take it off the trailer?
    I have to take the trailer off, now I know why its only 106 mph all that drag........( . )( . )............ :messedup:

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast