Thread: Anyone going to Lake Cumberland for the 4th?

YOUNG
    I was wondering if anyone is going to Lake Cumberland for the Fourth of July weekend. We're heading down there and are staying all 3 days and party.

big kahoona
    76 Falls -the Water Patrol Said There Tired Of All The Party`n Going On .and They Will Ticket Every One Who Trys To Anchor In The 76falls Cove This Year ! Have You Been Over To Dale Hollow Much?(sunset Marina ) Is Areal Nice Marina .---plus You Can Buy Beer At The Dock .

Back Forty
    I don't think the "locals" like "outsiders" at lake Cumberland... Which is a shame. The businesses like "outsiders" and thats about the only thing bringing any money into that area... The "outsiders" that is. I love Cumberland but it's a pain dealing with the local BS.

YOUNG
    I have only been to lake Cumberland once and that was for the poker run back in Sept. We have rented a cabin near the lake for the weekend of the 4th and I was curious as to if any body from the board might be going.
    When we were there last year we partied at the falls the entire weekend and didn't try any where else. Where is Dale Hollow located at?

Back Forty
    Dale Hollow is one lake to the south if that tells you anything... Never been there but I always hear good things about it. The Poker Run is usually when I like to be at Cumberland. I didn't make it last year though.

big kahoona
    d.h.l is approx. 1 hr.past cumberland the water is very clean . untill you go there .you would`nt under stand ,big plus is you can get beer at the dock .at sunset marina -- its off strt-111 tenn. -- ken. state line. i scuba dive there also .big ass fish by the damn! lol thats where the fast boats are !hell they been drag racing there for over 20 years at eagles cover . warlock

Back Forty
    Sounds very interesting!!!

YOUNG
    Sounds like I need to make that trip!

big kahoona
    Hey I Have Family Over At Burnside .moms Family Grew Up About 5 Miles From Burnside State Dock . Anyways! This Past Weekend I Past Thru Stop To Chitchat He Said That .the Monkee Man Will Be Hitting People With Tickets For Exhaust .pipes .hell Daytona Bike Week S Not This Bad !!! They`re Worse ! But If You Anchor Out At 76 Falls You Get A Ticket, . Its Now A No Moring Area !!! The Monkee Man Said There Tired Of Draging For Bodys !! Then What We Paying Our Taxes For Lol. Take Care