Thread: brazos get together

1slowboat
    the ntjbc will be going to the river memorial weekend and wanted to know if any jetters wanted to join us....we are going to camp out at chisolm trail just north of plowmans.. going to make a run to the sand bar, hang out, run a little,bbq,and drink lots of beer..
    just thought i would see if any are interested :messedup:
    i might bring the big smoker since my boat isnt going to be ready by then... :redface:

taylormanss
    I'll ask the wife we might try and come up for that last year we stayed around Corpus Christi all year this year I want to try and make to alot of other runs.I'll either have my centurion finished or we'll bring our taylor ss.
    STUCK IN PORT ARTHUR :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

jdf
    any time you want come up and float come on up ...we have a lake lot on tyler lake

1slowboat
    bring whatever you have.... my condor isnt ready but there will be 6 boats that i know of with us, all jets..ill have to go see the snowman when we get there and say hi.... we have lots of fun running the river, to many bass boats on the lake..

Ol Yeller
    That would be cool...........

sdba069
    I'm right across the river almost from Chisolm Trail. Nice camping, but no good place to beach your boats. It can be done, but it's kinda brushy between the camping spots and the river. The Corp has been working on the park right below my house, Kimball Bend, and it's looking pretty good. For the time being it is still a free park. It doesn't have a sandy beach but it does have pretty good sloped bank with good boat parking. You can't reserve anything there and it will probably fill up quick unless you can get someone there early and try to stake out some campsites, I guess you can do that. Chisolm is nice though and for years when we actually use to go boating, that's where we would put in, of course we lived in Chisolm Trail at the time. Look forward to seeing everyone.