Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got robbed...

Domn8er
    First my buddy gets his car stolen at the boat show and today I come home from work and my house was broken into. They didn't get much, but they did get two of my guns which is pretty scarry. Dumb ass theifs. Other than the guns, I almost laugh because they went through the whole process in day light which is pretty damn gutsy and came away with minimal stuff. No cash what so ever some electronic goods was about it. Bitches took my dirtbike riding gear bag and put all my stuff in their. Cops came out, no prints anywhere. Oh, and in my DVD player was Pegged. Now this was my second copy because the first one I got was lost at the boat show the first weekend, went back the second weekend to get another copy and now it is gone. Damn, third time is a charm

Coach
    1st off - all theifs suck and should be hung from their balls. Sorry to hear about your loss. I just puts you though more shit than you have time to deal with (call and waiting for the cops, filing reports, etc)
    2nd- Why don't you have your guns locked in a safe?
    3rd- Get out of the 951, 10 to 1 some tweekers stole your shit. :squiggle:

moneypit
    Thiefs......
    Time to leave Corona.. At least you werent home

rrrr
    I'm completely trying to avoid the "Itoldjaso" syndrome, but companies like ADT install alarms for almost free and monitor your house for 20-30 bucks a month.
    That being said, it sucks to lose stuff and realize how vulnerable you are. My wife's '03 Accord V-6 coupe was stolen out of our garage in September while I was in the backyard 10 feet from the door.
    Now I close the door every time I leave the garage. Heheh, classic example of closing the gate after the cow got out, eh?

4-B
    Alarms may not stop them but they do work to slow them down. I believe what goes around comes around the theives and they will get theirs. :lightsabe

Domn8er
    I'm definitely getting an alarm. karma is a bitch. I almost laugh at the whole thing because I had a few dollars in some change and they took it...Just shows how low they really are.

jdogginla
    CBS channel 2 did a "live robbery" the other night. They picked a house during their 11 o'clock news cast.........had the Pasadena PD their and had two robbers break in the house. They entered the side gate broke into the door on the garage, got inside the house via garage door, one went downstairs, one went upstairs.......they looted filled bags, jewlry, videos, etc and were out and walking down the street in less than 2 minutes! Was an eye opener to say the least. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Domn8er
    1st off - all theifs suck and should be hung from their balls. Sorry to hear about your loss. I just puts you though more shit than you have time to deal with (call and waiting for the cops, filing reports, etc)
    2nd- Why don't you have your guns locked in a safe?
    3rd- Get out of the 951, 10 to 1 some tweekers stole your shit. :squiggle:
    No kids, had the gun close to my bed just in case...
    and I only live about two minutes from Yorba Linda. Might be a tweeker but I doubt it. Some one must have been checking out the house.

a catered life
    ok this sucks but know this if they broke in the middle of the day you better know that it was some one that knows you. :jawdrop: not a good friend maybe but some one that has been to your house before and knows what you got. maybe a friend of a friend or some one that is jealous of what you have. :idea: watch who ever comes by for the next couple of weeks......that is why i dont like mofo at my house first they case the joint and come back. where were your neighbors? no one heard nothing?

Forkin' Crazy
    Sorry to hear that. I don't have a gun safe, but have an alarm. I also have fire arms (loaded) in strategic places through out the house just incase.
    Bastards broke into my truck and stole a cd player, eq, amp, etc. While it was in the shop getting a new dash put in it (they also tore the dash board up) some thieves broke into the shop and stole the whole damn truck. Too bad I didn't see them going down the road.... well maybe it was a good thing I didn't! :messedup:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast