Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prank Call, LOL

jdogginla
    K........Do you hate those people that have caller id either on their home phone or cell phone, and will screen their calls? This is payback!!#%#%
    You can prank call them with their own phone number. Try it........then have your friends try to figure out what the f-u-c-k is going on, and how their phone keeps calling em.......ROTFL!
    http://lucas.clickmegame.com/randomjunk/scary.php

jdogginla
    My friend wants to know why his cell phone is possesed! "Dude my phone keeps calling itself! WTF" :hammer2:

repo man
    didn't work

C-2
    Those types of lines are outta control. Wicked crap.

woskie70
    it worked so i had to do it to a couple friends. they are probably freaking out

cola
    worked on my phone. I just called my son he screens all his calls.
    Thanks

C-2
    Another fine example of mixing internet technology with phones. This gag actually illustrates a growing trend ~ tricking people into disclosing personal information by tricking them with fake caller ID.
    Afterall, when your bank or credit card company number pops up on your caller ID - it must be them, right? - WRONG!!!
    Identity Theft Prevention - Lesson One - Class is in Session
    Take notes kiddies! When anybody or company calls asking for personal data, or to verify account activity - get their number and extension and tell them you'll call them right back. If the call goes thru, ask to be transfered to another customer service rep. If you get thru to another rep - you're probably safe.

plaster dave
    Another fine example of mixing internet technology with phones. This gag actually illustrates a growing trend ~ tricking people into disclosing personal information by tricking them with fake caller ID.
    Afterall, when your bank or credit card company number pops up on your caller ID - it must be them, right? - WRONG!!!
    Identity Theft Prevention - Lesson One - Class is in Session
    Take notes kiddies! When anybody or company calls asking for personal data, or to verify account activity - get their number and extension and tell them you'll call them right back. If the call goes thru, ask to be transfered to another customer service rep. If you get thru to another rep - you're probably safe.
    ok calm down cause I put the wrong name with the phone # and it worked.

C-2
    ok calm down cause I put the wrong name with the phone # and it worked.
    huh?

Garrddogg
    K........Do you hate those people that have caller id either on their home phone or cell phone, and will screen their calls? This is payback!!#%#%
    You can prank call them with their own phone number. Try it........then have your friends try to figure out what the f-u-c-k is going on, and how their phone keeps calling em.......ROTFL!
    http://lucas.clickmegame.com/randomjunk/scary.php
    AH HA, SO THATS HOW I CALLED AND HUNG UP ON MYSELF :hammer2:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast