Thread: Havasu....weekend before Memorial Day?

Big Bear
    I will be taking a couple of midwest cousins with me to Havasu the weekend before Mem. day. They are jonesin' to see the baddass boats and beautiful women (actually pasties and floss is what they quoted me) that are out in the channel most weekends. What is the weekend before the big one usually like? Are spots like the Sandbar and Copper Canyon likely to be busy that weekend? From what I remember from last year, a lot of people avoid the zoo on the holidays and go the weekend before or after. Help me out, I really want to show these deprived guys a good time!!!

cc322
    I think any weekend in the summer is full of eye candy, your friends won't be disapointed, Alot of peep's are going the weekend before and the weekend after so there is still a crowd, at least everytime we go there is always something to look at

Big Bear
    Thanks, I figured it would be a good weekend to go. I'm wondering about the other spots Sandbar, etc. if they would be happenin'. I know they close them on the holidays. How about best places to stay for nite life, partying, etc. I was thinking about Nautical Inn. Nice to be able to beach right outside the room. I suppose we could head over to Kokomo's. Did that last Memorial weekend. The crowd was very young. Lots of eye candy though. Any ideas would be tremendously appreciated!!!

mbrown2
    The weekend before Memorial will be a great weekend....plus the Sandbar will be open as it will be closed on Memorial...Also, lots of folks take off for Havasu the week before Memorial and then stay the whole week through Memorial..

Big Bear
    I know places are getting booked up for Mem. day weekend already. You think I will have a problem for the weekend before? I don't want to book until my cuz's have booked their flights out.