Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinkin on startin a new buisness... what do you think?

hoolign
    I'm gonna rent vibrators!...and such!.. I think it'll be a hit!

FMluvswater
    Have to be disposable ones otherwise ... highly unhygeinic. :yuk:

hoolign
    What do ya mean?? in the dishwasher they go!..back on the shelf! might have to scrape a few of them clean..but all in all some good strong dishwasher soap should shine things up!

FMluvswater
    What do ya mean?? in the dishwasher they go!..back on the shelf! might have to scrape a few of them clean..but all in all some good strong dishwasher soap should shine things up!
    I guess maybe others are not as squeamish about germs as I am. I couldn't knowingly use a "previously used by someone else" vibrator. Just the thought makes my skin crawl and my stomach turn. :yuk:

hoolign
    i was gonna use you for a testi moan ial for my TV adds...hows that gonna look? "I would never use one of those !" that's not gonna bring em in babe...we need to portray a posotive outlook.. I was thinkin more along the lines of a "tony the tiger" kind of approach...You hollerin..Theeeeeeeeyyyyyyyrrrreeee Great!..say it with me...Theeeeeeeeyyyyyyyrrrreeee Great!

FMluvswater
    i was gonna use you for a testi moan ial for my TV adds...hows that gonna look? "I would never use one of those !" that's not gonna bring em in babe...we need to portray a posotive outlook.. I was thinkin more along the lines of a "tony the tiger" kind of approach...You hollerin..Theeeeeeeeyyyyyyyrrrreeee Great!..say it with me...Theeeeeeeeyyyyyyyrrrreeee Great!
    Well iffen I'm the first to use them when they're new ... ... I don't have a prob with this ... oh but radio spots only! You can send out product flyers!

hoolign
    I have us booked on the home shopping channel., right after Tony Little, and before Jack lelane juicer!...Suzanne Summers is supposed to be your partner...shit I was hoping to make millions

FMluvswater
    I have us booked on the home shopping channel., right after Tony Little, and before Jack lelane juicer!...Suzanne Summers is supposed to be your partner...shit I was hoping to make millions
    I'm sorry I'm sick that day or washing my hair ... something will happen to keep me from being able to make it ... I guarantee it!

hoolign
    Off topic here could you do ne a favor and look in the phone book for exclusive valet service...or Brian Borrowdale?? he used to own the biggest limos in van!

FMluvswater
    Off topic here could you do ne a favor and look in the phone book for exclusive valet service...or Brian Borrowdale?? he used to own the biggest limos in van!
    Number for a "Exclusive Limousine" ... 604 329 6559
    No listing for Brian Borrowdale in either white pages or business pages.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast