Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Valentines Day

topless
    For those who don't have sweethearts, BIG hugs and kisses to you. Those men here who do, just remember Steak and BJ day is right around the corner.

WYRD
    For those who don't have sweethearts, BIG hugs and kisses to you. Those men here who do, just remember Steak and BJ day is right around the corner.
    Well I am one of those who don't so it's chicken and rosie for me but thanks for the hugs. Right back atcha :wink:

Blown 472
    Good day to stalk all the lonely bitches. :idea: :idea:

AirtimeLavey
    Valentine's, Shhmalentine's...geez, I picked a great time of year to be single again. Can't get enough of those commercials... j/k, I'm not really so bitter. no, really. really. no.
    Back atcha from me, too, Topless. I hope your's is awesome.

WYRD
    Valentine's, Shhmalentine's...geez, I picked a great time of year to be single again. Can't get enough of those commercials... j/k, I'm not really so bitter. no, really. really. no.
    ya right you picked? like you had any choice in the matter LOL J/K brother! :boxingguy :redface:

racecar.hotshoe
    Valentine's day is great hotdog and fries and then hotdog in thigh's...
    http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/wiene...UNNING-TDO.gif

AirtimeLavey
    ya right you picked? like you had any choice in the matter LOL J/K brother! :boxingguy :redface:
    lmao :boxingguy speak for yourself.... j/k,
    yep, I chose to be a d---head... :messedup:

WYRD
    :boxingguy speak for yourself.... j/k,
    yep, I chose to be a d---head... :messedup:
    LOL You know V-Day is a great day to head to the bar at closing time. The sad lonley chicks will go home with almost anything :devil: :devil:

AirtimeLavey
    LOL You know V-Day is a great day to head to the bar at closing time. The sad lonley chicks will go home with almost anything :devil: :devil:
    Is that a voice from experience? :notam: j/k. lol. I owed you that... :boxingguy
    Hmmm...that just might be a scenario even I could work with... :boxed: :devil:

barbigrl
    I am with ya...F uck V-day!!! hahahaa nah I dont care!! I buy myself sh it!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast