Thread: Jacuzzi Energizer kit....

Flip
    I think I'll FINALLY be able to get a Energizer kit for my YJ this year. I'm kind of hung up on whether to try and install it myself or take it over to MPD and have them do it. If the kit has pretty clear instructions and there's not any major snags that could occur, then I could probably get the job done. But if this is gonna be a nightmare and things have to be set up to the 1000ths, then I might be better off just getting it done.
    Anyone have any input on this? Any round about numbers on what it would cost to get installed? I wonder if MPD could get the kit cheaper than if I went and bought it?
    I know, these are really questions I should be asking over at MPD. I just kinda wanted to get head straight before I make any major decisions on what direction I'm going on this.

Freakonaleash
    call MPD and talk to jack he has my pump now and for the price of the kit he is doing a basic blueprint and fixing the f-ups the guy that owned the boat befor me did !! call jack he knows he stuff!

77charger
    i had the at kit when they first came out it worked good.Now if you want it to work even better have jack detail the impeller and flow the bowl you will be happy.added cost is about 330-350 cant quite remember it was baout 2-3 years ago

dave186
    i put the energizer kit on my WJ. its different from your YJ but it still isnt very hard. I got a good deal on the kit from duane at HTP.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    if you plan to do it yourself.....invest in the kit with the mech seal already installed. from what I hear you will break 2 of them just trying to figure out how to install it. :wink:
    Omega