Thread: Mercury 5-Blade prop for sale

THOR
    Used once, Mercury High Five, 24P.
    I paid $330 for it and would take anything close.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../4224prop3.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../4224prop4.jpg

Waldo
    Why are you selling? My 21 footer runs a 22p. Any clue as to how it would react with a 24P 5-blade?

THOR
    Why are you selling? My 21 footer runs a 22p. Any clue as to how it would react with a 24P 5-blade?
    I dont off hand. But, since you are a grad of FVHS you can try it if you like.

Music to my Ears
    Thor, any idea how that would run with my set-up? (496ho, 28 Heat)
    If it's any consolation, my exwife gratuated from Fountain Valley H.S. (in 81 I believe). :rollside:

THOR
    Thor, any idea how that would run with my set-up? (496ho, 28 Heat)
    If it's any consolation, my exwife gratuated from Fountain Valley H.S. (in 81 I believe). :rollside:
    What do you run now? If you have a 24 4-blade bravo this will definitely give you a better holeshot. No question. But, the top end may or may not be better. I have heard of some instances where the boat is actually faster with a 5-blade and sometimes slower.
    Only one way to find out. Let me know and I'll bring it to work with me and you can try it out.
    BTW, I graduated in 1988.

Music to my Ears
    What do you run now? If you have a 24 4-blade bravo this will definitely give you a better holeshot. No question. But, the top end may or may not be better. I have heard of some instances where the boat is actually faster with a 5-blade and sometimes slower.
    Only one way to find out. Let me know and I'll bring it to work with me and you can try it out.
    BTW, I graduated in 1988.
    O.K., so I'm an old fart. I'd be interested in running your 5-blade. You are correct, I'm running a 24 Bravo right now. We'll have to hook up sometime this Spring. I'm out this weekend but not sure if I'm droping the boat in. Next trip is the 18-20 of March.

burtandnancy
    If you can let it go for $300, I'll come get it or you can ship it to me COD which ever you prefer. Let me know here or PM, doesn't matter...