Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sub enclosure for ext cab Chevy???

whiskey & water
    Greaser I have a body who is selling a jl audio steath box for ext cab chevy its got light grey carpet on top with two jl 10" inch woofer I believe they are the W0. He selling the box with speakers for 250.00 obo.

stillgoin
    only thing with those is you remove your jack. I got a manufactured box at a local audio place for a single. Have a JL audio 10 W0. sounds good but not mega bass. Could be amp set up. I just wanted it to sound could, nothing over bearing. Maybe not enough enclosure?

Greaser
    only thing with those is you remove your jack. I got a manufactured box at a local audio place for a single. Have a JL audio 10 W0. sounds good but not mega bass. Could be amp set up. I just wanted it to sound could, nothing over bearing. Maybe not enough enclosure?
    Well, I still havnt gotten any specs for a box yet. I guess I need to get under there with a tape measure and just build one. Just thought someone might have the measurements I needed.

Greaser
    Been a while since I done an older model, I'll check my notes at work on Monday.
    Thanks, It would be greatly appreciated.

Greaser
    Been a while since I done an older model, I'll check my notes at work on Monday.
    Were you able to find anything???

Beer-30
    w/o pulling back seat out - or moving it up, I doubt you could get enough depth for L7.

Chase
    I had a 98 extened cab where I had to buy a special box $100 where it sat under the rear seat on the drivers side...kind of a wierd enclosure due to the shape under the seat there....anyway, this allowed only for an 8" and was relatively shallow. If you want i can take some pictures of it and provide measurements. It fit great and sounded great too....note that I was not trying for anything real pounding, just nice base...
    Let me know, as I have sold the system to my brother in law and the thing is in his trunk right now..

Greaser
    I had a 98 extened cab where I had to buy a special box $100 where it sat under the rear seat on the drivers side...kind of a wierd enclosure due to the shape under the seat there....anyway, this allowed only for an 8" and was relatively shallow. If you want i can take some pictures of it and provide measurements. It fit great and sounded great too....note that I was not trying for anything real pounding, just nice base...
    Let me know, as I have sold the system to my brother in law and the thing is in his trunk right now..
    Thanks, that would be great!!!!

riverbound
    Im pretty sure you will have to build a fiberglass bottom box and cut the carpet outunderneath the box to fit the L5. Even then I think you might not have enough depth.
    Been a while since I have done one too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12