Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamaha Rhino

Jrocket
    Whats the plan and price so far,have you checked into it?

WetWillie
    Hi Bill,
    I have several 2005 Rhino's in green and camo. The green is $8699 and the camo is $9199. Shipping for each unit is $600 to Phoenix, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and most other major cities and their immediate surrounding areas. Shipping may be $50 to $100 more for areas outside these major areas, depending exactly where.
    We only charge the price of the vehicle and shipping. Taxes and registration are between you and your state.
    Please let me know if you would like to purchase any of these Rhinos.
    Jay Desio
    Internet Sales Manager
    651-483-8296 x195
    1-800-TOUSLEY x195
    www.tousleymotorsports.com
    More info!
    Hi Bill,
    Once you decide to do this, we can wrap up all the paperwork in a matter of just a few days. If you are doing a cash deal, the money would need to be wire transferred to our bank, I would provide you with the information if this is the route you want to go. An alternative would be to finance through the Yamaha Card, they offer 0/0/0 for 6 months. If you wanted to go with the Yamaha Card, you would have to apply at a dealer in your area. You can go to any Yamaha Dealer and tell them you aer interested in purchasing a Rhino but you want to see if you can get approved for the Yamaha Card first. Once you are approved, I can get all the Yamaha Card info direct frmo them. I would FEDEX the paperwork out to you along with a FEDEX return envelope. Once that gets back, we can ship the Rhino(s).
    I just spoke with our shipper. They are picking up another Rhino from us on Friday for California, so if we can get this wrapped up before then, I can have them on this trip, which means you would have it by mid week next week. The next trip after that would be in about 2 weeks.
    Jay

WetWillie
    I have some coming in within the next couple of weeks. Yamaha has increased their prices a little, the green units are $8899 now. Shipping is the same. If you want to reserve any of them, I would need a $500 credit card down payment per unit, then once they come in we will finalize payment and the paperwork. If you want to do this, do so as soon as possible because previous shipments have been sold out before they arrived.
    Jay
    Internet Sales Manager
    651-483-8296 ext 195
    1-800-TOUSLEY
    sales@tousleymotorsports.com
    www.tousleymotorsports.com
    Can anyone beat this?????

TOBTEK
    any info on the rear seat kits????? I have a buddy READY to step up YESTERDAY on one.

Bling Bling
    any info on the rear seat kits????? I have a buddy READY to step up YESTERDAY on one.
    Call the custom shop in Vegas, Talked to him this weekend and he has a front facing as well as back facing. Can't find his #, 411 it. He had 3 Rhinos out in Dumont this weekend, sick to say the least!!!

Evo22
    I'm trying to finish up one at the shop we are making the roll cage and a rear seat mount combined and gonna try and make the rear section unbolt if need be....
    we have made 7" longer a-arms for it and 8" king shocks for a bout 16" of travel just waiting for OMF to finish building the wheels for it

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Call the custom shop in Vegas, Talked to him this weekend and he has a front facing as well as back facing. Can't find his #, 411 it. He had 3 Rhinos out in Dumont this weekend, sick to say the least!!!
    Alf, please post the pics of those things!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I'm trying to finish up one at the shop we are making the roll cage and a rear seat mount combined and gonna try and make the rear section unbolt if need be....
    we have made 7" longer a-arms for it and 8" king shocks for a bout 16" of travel just waiting for OMF to finish building the wheels for it
    Fuch, I hope the trying part is true! My wife done not having her ride!

TOBTEK
    Do you have the name of the shop? or did I mis read it and its " the custom shop in Vegas"? Ready to dig a big hole in the back yard? our dirt is pretty soft right now

MAINEVENT
    Do you have the name of the shop? or did I mis read it and its " the custom shop in Vegas"? Ready to dig a big hole in the back yard? our dirt is pretty soft right now
    I have his card at home but he said f you look him up in the phone book or 411 just ask for "The Custom Shop" in Las Vegas
    Greg- We are in for Z Rhino here pretty soon the wifey is all over it tell Cadie i said thanks once again LOL and after moshin with cadie she wants no bling on it but wheels and tires :cry:

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast