Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SPAM.......for a friend

barbigrl
    [QUOTE=Her454]Sign In sheet for HOT BOAT REHAB.........
    Her454
    MrsRacer277
    Ziggy
    Barbigrl

Ziggy
    Count me in
    :cry:
    Hey, I'm liking this---Me and four beauties

topless
    Her454
    MrsRacer277
    Ziggy
    Barbigrl
    Topless

Mrs.Racer277
    Her454
    MrsRacer277
    Ziggy
    Barbigrl
    OMG look at Barbies count compared to mine. I am in serious trouble. :cry: :cry:

topless
    Wait......I'm already starting to go through withdrawls.......get me out of there!!!! I was just having a weak moment.

barbigrl
    OMG look at Barbies count compared to mine. I am in serious trouble. :cry: :cry:
    That is just one month though!! I will be caught up soon!!!!

ROZ
    We need to open a Betty Ford type of place for HB members :messedupude, you don't know how true that is!

barbigrl
    Hi my name is Barbigrl, and I have a serious ***boat addiction.....It all started on RRL.....then someone said, "Hey have you ever been on ***boat?" What is that I asked......the moment I got that high from my first post, it was over.....I just can't get enough....the more HB peeps I meet....the worse my problem gets....Can you help me HB annonymous? :frown:

topless
    Hi my name is Barbigrl, and I have a serious ***boat addiction.....It all started on RRL.....then someone said, "Hey have you ever been on ***boat?" What is that I asked......the moment I got that high from my first post, it was over.....I just can't get enough....the more HB peeps I meet....the worse my problem gets....Can you help me HB annonymous? :frown:
    It is an incurable disease and you can't fight it. You start losing work time, sleep, eventually, you dream of posting. The symptoms are very text book.
    You turn the computer on in the morning to see what you missed. You might start a thread and then rush to work to read the replies. Your boss walks over and you minimize the screen so you don't get in trouble but you aren't as productive as before ***boat and you never will be. :cry:

barbigrl
    It is an incurable disease and you can't fight it. You start losing work time, sleep, eventually, you dream of posting. The symptoms are very text book.
    You turn the computer on in the morning to see what you missed. You might start a thread and then rush to work to read the replies. Your boss walks over and you minimize the screen so you don't get in trouble but you aren't as productive as before ***boat and you never will be. :cry:
    I HAVE ALL THESE SYMPTOMS!!!! I dont even take breaks anymore at work!!! THey took away my AIM, that was tough....all I have is HB to keep me warm! 80% of work day on HB 20% of work day thinking about HB when working......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast