Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliminator Hull?

shirkey4750
    Anybody know anything about the Eliminator Scorpian hull? Good, bad or any other characteristics.

Liberator TJ1984
    Greg had one here in S.Tx. he brought in from Cali.
    I know he talked to Greg Shoemaker on this boat and there is something to do with the Keel and intake angles that need to be adressed ??
    maybe SSTSleekcraft can chime in here on what it was ??
    Gopherrr
    OH Yea , it Did Spin Out on him a few times also without really being provoked

sleekcraft76
    hmm

moneysucker
    Let me guess, The white one on e-bay out of texas. Looked like a deal. I wonder what the reserve is on it? I am out of the project buying business for the next week at least. Have at it. I would be concerned about the keel being set up for a V drive. Good luck with it.

shirkey4750
    This one is in Ohio, has a American Turbine jet with droop snoot.

BrendellaJet
    I remember reading an aritcle on one in ***boat. The owner was quoted as saying that the sponsons were very delicate and to prevent cracks he could only go out in very calm water...

Jake W2
    Its been said they are better for an outboard.Liberator makes one to.And Avantage makes one also it is called a Banshee.All of these have been said to make great outboards not so good for a jet.They do look nice though.
    Jake

I have known two people who had them with jets. both were JJ splashes. they were just average stock hp and weren't very fast. probably not dialed in very well. there was a guy running one in NJBA a few years back with blower power going around 130.

Liberator TJ1984
    Let me guess, The white one on e-bay out of texas. Looked like a deal. I wonder what the reserve is on it? I am out of the project buying business for the next week at least. Have at it. I would be concerned about the keel being set up for a V drive. Good luck with it.
    If this boat is White ?? w/ Purple and Yellow Flames ?? it is Greg's old boat....
    they guy he sold it to is Scared of it Spun out on him too and tossed his ol'lady out of the boat :cry:

Duane HTP
    Those boats had issues. Stay away from them. If they worked right, Eliminator would still be building them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast