Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: When it rains...it pours

Domn8er
    So after my house was burglarized on Friday I take my truck into the shop to get re-keyed since they stole a set of my keys. Well, the dealer calls yesterday and says a lot attendent crashed my truck... :cry: Truck is three months new. I am pissed to say the least. I got a call into the president of the dealer to see what they are going to do about it. The service lady said they have to replace the whole bed. I've got bad bad luck. :devil:

H20Advantage
    Shit how fast was he going and does he have a drivers license?
    Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Lock yourself in the house and don't come out until it is safe :redface:
    Is the frame bent also?????

plaster dave
    I feel for you.

Domn8er
    Shit how fast was he going and does he have a drivers license?
    Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Lock yourself in the house and don't come out until it is safe :redface:
    Is the frame bent also?????
    I haven't seen it but they said he "mis judged" a turn and hit a pole.

Domn8er
    I feel for you.
    thanks.

NOTALENT
    Sorry To hear that bro! I would make them get a new truck depending on the damage..personally i wont drive a car thats already been crashed...

Domn8er
    Sorry To hear that bro! I would make them get a new truck depending on the damage..personally i wont drive a car thats already been crashed...
    That's what I'm going to ask the President to do, but well see what happens... :argue:

NOTALENT
    That's what I'm going to ask the President to do, but well see what happens... :argue:
    Ask??? No..Tell him what u want..Just think of all ur points prior to the conversation..Mainly Saftey Issues, The condition u brought it in..etc..and if all else fails.."I dont want to have to get my lawyers involved" haha.. good luck..

jlnorthrup122
    That sucks bro! If the truck is only 3 months old then I would definatly request a new truck for sure! and as for the stress of the hole situation there has to be a brite side or something good to come in the near future to look forward to! the burgulary deal was most likely someone who knows somebody that lives or is afiliated to the house! sorry to hear about your luck bro!

ratso
    Make them replace it. A buddy of mine bought a new yellow Vette, the tech at the dealership "lost" control of it and hit another car. He got another new one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast