Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Window Tinting and Maybe More!

Boozer
    Meticulous Detail now offers mobile window tinting. We can tint just about anything and we can also do tint removal if needed.
    Price varies based on the make and model of cars.
    All window tint jobs will have a lifetime warranty.
    Also, if anyone is interested we are looking at investing in a setup to do spray in bedliners as well so if that's something you'd be interested in let me know. If I get enough interest we'll probably start offering it as early as mid april.
    For those of you interested in Details down in the San Diego area please PM me as I am setting up a list. I am hoping that starting late February early March I can get down there 1-2 days a week.
    Thanks.
    Danny
    (909)524-5924

CornWater
    How much to tint the front two windows on an Excursion to match the stock tinting on the rest??

Phat Matt
    How much to tint the front two windows on an Excursion to match the stock tinting on the rest??
    You know that's illegal...so you might as well black it out all the way around.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-R1-004-0A.jpg

Newcastle
    I need an '04 F150 Supercrew tinted...4 side windows and a split (3 part) rear window. I'd like a spray on bedliner as well. I'm in Corona. Lemme know when you can make it happen.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...85DSC00221.JPG

riverbound
    Looks like you got a good little business there, hope things go well for you.
    Dont forget to come by on monday and do the wifes car

Ivan Dan
    Meticulous Detail now offers mobile window tinting. We can tint just about anything and we can also do tint removal if needed.
    Price varies based on the make and model of cars.
    All window tint jobs will have a lifetime warranty.
    Also, if anyone is interested we are looking at investing in a setup to do spray in bedliners as well so if that's something you'd be interested in let me know. If I get enough interest we'll probably start offering it as early as mid april.
    For those of you interested in Details down in the San Diego area please PM me as I am setting up a list. I am hoping that starting late February early March I can get down there 1-2 days a week.
    Thanks.
    Danny
    (909)524-5924
    I have a Extra cab Ranger that I need to get done and also I need the 2 front windows on my Inifiniti stripped and redone.
    Maybe when you setup to do Newcastles truck we can arrange to do mine at the same time. I am also interested in the spray in bedliner so get that set up ASAP. Is this going to be mobile also?
    Let me know!
    DAN

essexjet
    I need the rear split window in a 04 superduty done and possible detail it also while your there. Let me know.

CornWater
    You know that's illegal...so you might as well black it out all the way around.
    So is the lift.. should I go complain about it in the chp thread??? :rollside:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...08P1200179.JPG

essexjet
    Boozer any more info. I'm looking for tinting the rear window

bohica
    I'm looking to get a 40ft moho and 26ft enclosed trailer washed & wax. How much?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast