Thread: Reverse Spam:Need Dana44 Rear Axle for Jeep TJ

mbrown2
    Need a Dana44 Rear Axle for jeep TJ (97-03)......anybody have a hookup at a dealership, wrecking yard, drivetrain shop, etc...
    I am on the jeep boards, and I check ebay, but I am checking here as well....got a bunch crap to put on my jeep, but need the rear 44 to start on the project...

Restless22
    Need a Dana44 Rear Axle for jeep TJ (97-03)......anybody have a hookup at a dealership, wrecking yard, drivetrain shop, etc...
    I am on the jeep boards, and I check ebay, but I am checking here as well....got a bunch crap to put on my jeep, but need the rear 44 to start on the project...
    Have you given pirate4x4.com a shot. They have a bunch chit for sale on thier forums. You might get lucky.
    You know dynatrac as kick azz setup for TJs. (but bring your check book) :smile:

mbrown2
    Have you given pirate4x4.com a shot. They have a bunch chit for sale on thier forums. You might get lucky.
    You know dynatrac as kick azz setup for TJs. (but bring your check book) :smile:
    Thanks...I will check out that forum...I have heard of it before....I have looked at the Dynatrac's...nice..
    I am just an occassional crawler...easy stuff, we just got it about 5 months ago and I have some ARB's and Gears to put in it, but I was not going to do it until I upgraded the D35 in the rear...I even got the D44 Arbs and stuff when PORC was having its big sale in December. Just need to find a D44 at this point.

Restless22
    Thanks...I will check out that forum...I have heard of it before....I have looked at the Dynatrac's...nice..
    I am just an occassional crawler...easy stuff, we just got it about 5 months ago and I have some ARB's and Gears to put in it, but I was not going to do it until I upgraded the D35 in the rear...I even got the D44 Arbs and stuff when PORC was having its big sale in December. Just need to find a D44 at this point.
    UMMMM...Why dont you just put upgraded axles in the 35? What size tires are you runnnin?

mbrown2
    UMMMM...Why dont you just put upgraded axles in the 35? What size tires are you runnnin?
    33's currently, but I have 4.5 RE Lift that is going on when the lockers and gears go on, so after the 33's wear out, I will probably put 35's on.....so felt a little uncomfortable running the super 35 kit with the 35's long term...figure, I would just get a used 44 and go that route..

Restless22
    33's currently, but I have 4.5 RE Lift that is going on when the lockers and gears go on, so after the 33's wear out, I will probably put 35's on.....so felt a little uncomfortable running the super 35 kit with the 35's long term...figure, I would just get a used 44 and go that route..
    Ill keep my eyes out for one!