Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: for all of those with kids?

Chris Winn
    my wife is due any time now, and we do not know the gender of the baby. i wanted to know, but she did not (she won)
    how many people found out what they were having? this is starting to drive me crazy in anticipation
    let me know that i am not alone on this???

riverbound
    I found out on both of mine. I was never happier to hear the words "oh look there's a penis"

WYRD
    Sorry brother I knew before both of mine. But hey at least you know you are having a baby :wink: Congrats!!! Now prepare for endless and sleepless nights

WYRD
    I found out on both of mine. I was never happier to hear the words "oh look there's a penis"
    What about that one time at band camp?? :hammerhea :2purples:

Restless22
    my wife is due any time now, and we do not know the gender of the baby. i wanted to know, but she did not (she won)
    how many people found out what they were having? this is starting to drive me crazy in anticipation
    let me know that i am not alone on this???
    My wife is due in July. We both wanted to know. She is eager to start buying shit for him. Yes I am having a boy!
    We just did the 3d ultrasound. That was absolutly amazing!!!!
    Good luck with the birth. Hope all goes well

1978 Rogers
    We didn't know ours. We also told the Tech doing the ultra sound we did not want to know. Just in case. I don't know why so many people need to find out. Is paint color really that big of a deal? We had a boy.

vegasriverjunkie
    Congrats, I knew on my first so we could have the room decorated but I didn't want to know on the second. It was cool because It was like getting a surprise. I kind of wanted another son, but instead a have a beautiful daughter and she DADDY'S girl all the way. But I know how you feel.

al cole'holic
    It was pretty sweet not knowing...wait 9 months and have a hell of a surprise! Plus the lady will not drive you crazy the whole 9 months with buying every damn thing for the room and gender of the kid.

Chris Winn
    all is going really well right now, not knowing sucks
    my wife has allready gone crazy with the baby stuff, it is starting to get in the way of boat stuff :cry:
    worst part is that once the kid is born, i will have to redo most parts to match if it's a girls or boy.
    fun part is that i am excited as hell, but with 0 (and i mean 0) baby experience, this is going to be interesting
    plus from now on she will be a stay at home mom, it will be 20 years before i can buy another boat!

JetBoatRich
    We have two kids when my daughter was born 15 years ago, we wanted to be surprised and my beautiful little girl was born on Labor Day
    When we found out we were about to have another baby, we wanted to know and now I have an awesome son

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast