Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tweed 2 rib race seat covers?

Jake W2
    I am in need of a place to get some covers made for my 2 rib glass racing seats.
    I was thinking some one had posted a place that was making them and you could just order them how you wanted them.
    Need some Dark grey tweed with black piping.I thought I had a guy making some for me but it has been at least 6 months with no or littel responce.If you read this and still want to make them please PM me.
    Thanks Jake

HoffmanEagleMarine
    Jake, I've got the pattern and just made a couple and one for our Placecraft. I'll send you some pic's as soon as possible. I used black tweed and 1" vertical t/roll. Real nice material, not too nice if wet all the time. Doug

doug what do you charge to make the covers? i got two fibreglass buckets i need to get done. thanks
    pat(slotracer) :idea:

BrendellaJet
    post pics!

HoffmanEagleMarine
    Sorry Guys, I've been looking and I think the disk is at the shop . I will post tomorrow morning when I get there....Doug

moneysucker
    doug what do you charge to make the covers? i got two fibreglass buckets i need to get done. thanks
    pat(slotracer) :idea:
    Pat, those better not be the ones that were on ebay this week. I was bidding those. lol
    Cy

likwidsukr
    Pat, those better not be the ones that were on ebay this week. I was bidding those. lol
    Cy
    LOL me too!! :crossx: :2purples: :hammerhea :wink: :umm:

Nucking futs
    Cy
    I think i bid on them too. Sorry money Blower , Did you lose the bid?

Jim Brock
    I make fiberglass 2 ribbed seats, standard and one 2" larger and a back seat 2 ribbed streached, sorry can't post pictures, Jim 818-890-1867

BrendellaJet
    Jim, I bet if you named a pic with a name you could remember, and then did a search for the name, you could find where your computer is stashing your pics... :wink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast