Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for tunnel hull

MellowYelloW
    Hello to all...have not been around for a while...want to get/build another boat. I am looking for a tunnel hull..anything bare hull to complete. Hope everyone is doing well looking for to the parker strip this summer!
    Brian

djdtpr
    I have a buddy selling a gullwing.I know its not a tunnel but wasnt sure if you were looking fore something like that.If you are interested let me know and i will put you in touch with him.
    Danny

mouzer
    Hey Brian,grab the boat trader.21 elim,daytona bare hull on tandom trailer $3 grand obo 909 area :jawdrop:

PC Rat
    Placecraft tunnel for sale. Most of the boat is new- engine, pump, upholstery, wiring, gauges, trailer wheels.
    http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57264
    Brian

FOURQ
    I know of a guy sellin a Southwind tunnel bare hull with new stringers and the dash has been filled in for $1500.00
    Shawn

I have a running Cheyenne style for sale and another blank hull just like it for sale. also have a running TX(gull-wing style) for sale. pm me if interested.

Jeanyus
    This CP is for sale $5900.00 on dragboats.com
    http://dragboats.com/images/classifi...ente_jerry.jpg

Jim Brock
    Mach 1 tunnell for sale, bottom is like southwind tunnel, new deck braces,new gunnel braces, all holes inside have been filled, black flow coated, deck to bottom has been capped,stress cracks in the deck have all been fixed, now needs to be painted, ss russel polished tanks not mounted yet, has intake, shoe and ride plate in, nothing else, tandom trailer, $3000.00 JIM 818-890-1867

Nucking futs
    Mach 1 tunnell for sale, bottom is like southwind tunnel, new deck braces,new gunnel braces, all holes inside have been filled, black flow coated, deck to bottom has been capped,stress cracks in the deck have all been fixed, now needs to be painted, ss russel polished tanks not mounted yet, has intake, shoe and ride plate in, nothing else, tandom trailer, $3000.00 JIM 818-890-1867
    Jim , do you have a picture? Im thinking this is the SW t- deck on the TD bottom. Nice looking ride if its what i think it is.
    Tim

WriedtStuff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast