Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the new tunnels ........

Squirtin Thunder
    When will the new state of the art tunnel jets be formated and then start working on the new molds ???
    I know that if someone were to spend some time on the comp redesigning the tunnel they could pick up a few mph and some et.
    I think that with todays composit construction a much safer boat can be made.
    Jim

pops1
    When will the new state of the art tunnel jets be formated and then start working on the new molds ???
    I know that if someone were to spend some time on the comp redesigning the tunnel they could pick up a few mph and some et.
    JimPapp has composite units out now -Phil Roshem Just set a new record in one @ world finals, Dan Kirkman-Awesome Toy has one and several others out there!

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Don't get me started on "state of the art" composite construction. Been there - done that. I'll stick to fiberglass.

moneysucker
    Don't worry ST, I have some drawings on Bar napkins and I am fabing a mold in my hotel room for a new tunnel. The question is, How am I going to get it out?

Norseman
    Don't worry ST, I have some drawings on Bar napkins and I am fabing a mold in my hotel room for a new tunnel. The question is, How am I going to get it out?
    Same as Johnny Cash, One piece at a time.......

Nucking futs
    Must stink like hell in your room with all the tooling Gell and resins! No wonder you don't think right............. :shift:
    Why don't you ask the Hotel if they have a storage shed of some kind you could use? Or wait, how about you make another leantoo with tarps and flood lights for the late night redesigns.
    You must be staying at a Holiday Inn ........................................ :sleeping:

HammerDown
    Jim
    Heck, Im still waiting for someone to invent a super more efficient Pump!
    PS. Phil Roshen is one of our local fellas, (this man knows engines)!
    Also a strong member of the DVBRC Delaware valley Boat Racing Club> www.dvbrc.com

ST, that would be a really fun project to do in your free time, for a hobby,etc. Not sure about going into the biz though.
    How many 19' hotrod river jetboats do you think you could sell per year if you had a new hull design using the new materials?
    CS

Don't get me started on "state of the art" composite construction. Been there - done that. I'll stick to fiberglass.
    Funny!...your signature that is!

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    Funny!...your signature that is!
    Yeah, I know. I love you too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast