Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Superstock year End Video

FlakeyDandruffKid
    To Get a Copy of the 2004 year end Video Six Wide ...email me at staticfilmsmx@yahoo.com its $30 a copy ......

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Camera 1 will be anxiously awaiting his 10 free ones.
    "The real video king"

the real k-boat king
    Shawn, your video ROCKED :smile: If you are reading this post you need to buy this video because it was a awesome job. Dave, Dee and Jerry you should be proud of him. Jerry don't forget to send your $100.00 bucks you owe him for getting it done. :devil:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Is this Katie or Gordy????? :boxed:
    For those not sure whats going on....I worked with the flakeydandruffkid this year in producing the end of the year superstock video. We both shot the footage and "the Kid" edited it all together. I knew he would do a good job I was just worried he wouldn't show up,,,,he's a little flakey at times (19 years old) but a good kid (who loves fat chicks) :devil:
    If your interested in some cool shots, several crashes and a cool tribute to Gus Schade, e-mail Shawn so he can pay back his dad for the thousands of dollars they spent on camera equipment.
    Jerry

76BARRON
    it's official,that sounded like an endorsment to me

the real k-boat king
    Is this Katie or Gordy????? :boxed:
    For those not sure whats going on....I worked with the flakeydandruffkid this year in producing the end of the year superstock video. We both shot the footage and "the Kid" edited it all together. I knew he would do a good job I was just worried he wouldn't show up,,,,he's a little flakey at times (19 years old) but a good kid (who loves fat chicks) :devil:
    If your interested in some cool shots, several crashes and a cool tribute to Gus Schade, e-mail Shawn so he can pay back his dad for the thousands of dollars they spent on camera equipment.
    Jerry
    Jerry, It was me, his auntie kattie. Sorry you rock to. I know you helped but family is family and I have to cheer my nephew on! :rollside: Rah, Rah, Rah.

FlakeyDandruffKid
    Thanks Aunt Katie.....I have your Copy Ready, I am Just Making Lil G's Video tommarow, ... In Fact All Copies are ready i am Mailing Out All the ones that have been Paid For..... All Emails i Received today I responded about Payment...... The DVD is going Fast ....... Get yours Today

FlakeyDandruffKid
    jerry are you going to pick up your copies......shipping is going to be massive for that many DVD's...... i mailed out all the single orders today .....whoever ordered 1 at the banquet there dvd is in the mail ....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    jerry are you going to pick up your copies......shipping is going to be massive for that many DVD's...
    Massive Take 5 bucks out of your shampoo stash, should be a few hundred in there

FlakeyDandruffKid
    brochhuesers was 5 bucks and he only has 5....i dont got no job man ...haha this is my income im saving up for a Apple G5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast