Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video

ss19crew
    Does any one have any fotage of the carbon fiber flatbottom that took the nose dive at stadium last year durring the summer?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Does any one have any fotage of the carbon fiber flatbottom that took the nose dive at stadium last year durring the summer?
    I'll sell you the raw footage or you can order the year end 2004 ss video and get it and then some.

Terminal Velocity
    If you go to Morgan city you can get a first hand look at what the transom looks like, you'll have to walk to through the pits to see the nose. :devil:
    And YES i have seen the transom many a time.LOL

superdave013
    I saw that boat last weekend. You can't tell it's ever been flipped at speed. That's still one of the most amazing crashs I've ever seen.

Terminal Velocity
    SD it is amazing considering the violence of the crash. I guess there's something to be said about Carbon Fiber and Epoxy resins vs. the old Vinylester and glass. If that had been any other boat it would have looked like a TAF crash IMO it would have blown apart. I only saw some of the pictures but it looked like it was doing like it did last year haulin' some serious mail!
    PS- SS19crew, there is a great sequence of pics on the SSRA website of the crash, but like VDV said if you purchased a copy of the year end video or purchased the raw footage from him you'd have even more of a :sqeyes: .

ss19crew
    Well I am going to morgan City I 'll be in the pits with Fitz and I was going to try and hook up with the kidd while I was down there to get a copy of the video.

Terminal Velocity
    Atta boy. As for the video here's a link to the kid...mailto:staticfilmsmx@yahoo.com if nothing else he should be able to throw one in the trailer, saves shipping costs you know.
    You know i'm funnin with ya right? I raced against Fitz in SS back O 6-7 years ago at Parker really cold that year, but we had two GREAT heats of racing side by side for 4 laps. Fitz had me a little on the top but i had a little better bite off the turn. Good times that weekend.
    Take care and be safe at Morgan City...ALL of you that go.
    James

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Well I am going to morgan City I 'll be in the pits with Fitz and I was going to try and hook up with the kidd while I was down there to get a copy of the video.
    Your better off trying to order than rolling the dice that you may actually see him show up somewhere :notam:
    Jerry

Terminal Velocity
    Your better off trying to order than rolling the dice that you may actually see him show up somewhere :notam:
    Jerry
    Did he meet you half way on yours?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Did he meet you half way on yours?
    Thats a big No!I think the kid lives in a purple haze.... :messedup:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast