Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sleeping on couch Q & A

lurid
    No I was not kick out to the couch.
    Last night my wife falls asleep on the couch so I leave her out there and go to bed. this morning I ask what time she came to bed and she gives me a time and says "Thanks letting me know YOU are going to bed". No problem :mix:
    She wanted me to wake her so she could go to bed. Now here is my deal I fall asleep :sleeping: (well sometimes pass out) :sleeping: on the couch all the time and she feels compelled to wake me up and tell me to go to bed. I tell her all the time not to wake me up and let me sleep. She still wakes me up half of the time.
    Why do does she feel compelled to wake me up just so I can go to sleep in bed. If I get cold or uncomfortable I will get up and go to bed, but don't wake me up, I might not go right back to sleep and then I will be pissed. :burningm:
    Does this happen to you guys? Do you guys just want to be left where you are or do you want her to wake you so you can get in bed? what is the deal?

Jbb
    Tom Brown likes to sit on the couch ...drinking till he passes out ....and stays there till he urinates all over himself.... :smile:

76BARRON
    I'm with you ! If i'm on the couch,floor or what ever LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
    Wake her up or not ,no matter you will not win!
    Well at least I can't seem to!

lucky
    OK - I GET UP 430A.M EVERY DAY - MY NOCTURNAL SLEEP TIME IS 938 P.M ( YES EXSACTLY ) SHE STAYS UP TILL 11P.M ( GOES TO WORK 10A.M)
    i GO TO BED BEFORE HER - FALL ASLEEP - AND AS SOON AS I START SLEEPING SHE COMES IN AND "ADJUST THE FRICKEN 35 PILLOWS THAT SHE HAS TO HAVE ON THE DAM BED - ( I ONLY USE 5 WHEN I'M BOINKIN HER ) THENNNNNNNNNNN SHE LEAVES TO BRUSH HER TEETH AND CHANGE TO HER NIGHT TIME OUTFIT - ALL THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE MASTER BATH THAT IS DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THE BED WITH THE LIGHTS GLARRING - i FINIALY GET TO SLEEP AGAIN - AT WHICH POINT SHE HAS TO COME LAY ON ME AND KISS ME GOODNIGHT AND GET PLAYFUL ( DID I SAY I WAS SLEEPING ) i DON'T MIND THIS AS I LOVE HER - BUT HOLLEY SHIT IS IT EVER IRRITATING WHEN YOUR SLEEPING SO WELL :squiggle:

Mandelon
    My wife is the same way. They can't fathom that you could sleep without them next to you.....

riverracerx
    If my wife is asleep on the couch...DON"T WAKE HER! She would rather stay there till she wakes up to go pee at night. She could care less where I am sleeping at. I turn off the lights and creep off to bed!

Mrs. Psycho Squid
    My Mr. gets mad if I leave him on the couch so I wake him. It's just easier that way because if I don't wake him to go to bed he gets up and wakes me up to ask why I did not wake him up! Does that make sence :hammerhea

THOR
    Wife wants me to take her to bed.
    I want to be left the F&*^ alone.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    some times i think its sweet when she comes and wakes me up (pasted out)i could get ran over out their in the drive way
    ROTFLMAO!! thats there is funny..

HCS
    Tom Brown likes to sit on the couch ...drinking till he passes out ....and stays there till he urinates all over himself.... :smile:
    I think you have TB down. You haven't been staying over his house have you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast