Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jetboat wiring harness

Mr.&Mrs.Budlight
    Ok guys, Who makes a wiring harness for jetboats? I thought painless wiring did but I can't find it now. Budlight :idea:

Heatseeker
    You can get one from CP Performance (http://www.cpperformance.com/product...ng-harness.htm) . They're made by Hardin Marine.

L&L Marine in Anaheim,Ca. They probably make them for all the other companys.Give them a call.
    I made my own for my boat, its very simple.
    Hows the new boat coming?

Fogged Gullwing
    Budlight,
    Just like the beer you drink that is weak!!!! Wiring is just adult connect the dots for adults! The best wiring is usually from the owner of the Boat. Do it yourself and you will be happier than if some hack did it and your floating down the river when Juan's wiring shorts out!!!!!!. It is not that hard to do! I still can't beleive how many people farm this sh!t out? Positive wire + Negetive wire - Duhhhhhh. I really don't care if you hate this response but it really is fundamental. The only reason that people with with hod rods use painless is because they cant work on there own sh!t. That's why people like Boyd Cock$ucker can have a TV Show. If you can build a big bad blown BBC for it you can wire it!!!!
    Watch out the 19' gullwing with the big unit will be on the river this spring!!!
    BK

BGMAN203
    L&L Marine in Anaheim,Ca. They probably make them for all the other companys.Give them a call.
    I made my own for my boat, its very simple.
    Hows the new boat coming?
    I think L&L is in Corona now.

Danhercules
    I think L&L is in Corona now.
    Yup, on Smith. Last building headin north on the left. Just before the Corona Airport.

berk
    Budlight,
    Just like the beer you drink that is weak!!!! Wiring is just adult connect the dots for adults! The best wiring is usually from the owner of the Boat. Do it yourself and you will be happier than if some hack did it and your floating down the river when Juan's wiring shorts out!!!!!!. It is not that hard to do! I still can't beleive how many people farm this sh!t out? Positive wire + Negetive wire - Duhhhhhh. I really don't care if you hate this response but it really is fundamental. The only reason that people with with hod rods use painless is because they cant work on there own sh!t. That's why people like Boyd Cock$ucker can have a TV Show. If you can build a big bad blown BBC for it you can wire it!!!!
    Watch out the 19' gullwing with the big unit will be on the river this spring!!!
    BK
    ok tough guy what about fuses? i need to add a block and fuse all my wires, as they are not now.

Jake W2
    Berk the only thing you will need to fuse will be the power to all the guages ect.They do not need afuse for every one.
    It is alot more easy than you would think to wire a boat.
    Jake

Fogged Gullwing
    Well I'm not feeling especialy tough right now but if you can't figure that out for yourself? You better get someone to do it for you!!!! Duhhhhh!!!!! Fuse blocks as Butthead would say Huh Huh Huh Huh!!!!!
    BK

sdba069
    I build all my harnesses, but only because there is no one, that I know of, in this part of the world that has them. I used to get them from Benrock in Tulsa, but they quit carrying them years ago. You can sure tie up a lot of time building them. If someone has contact info for a supplier, besides CP, that has them, I'd appreciate you passing it on. I'm a CP dealer, but if I could go direct to the manufacturer, that would be great.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast