Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who wants some of Tobys Boat Pimp Juice>>

WetWillie
    I mean "Aqua Excellence" He has some GOOOD boat cleaner he has formulated and I can tell you it works!!!
    Interior cleaner
    Transom cleaner
    Spot remover
    I can deliver it in Havi if you want some!!
    TOby how was this.. Then you can bring me my towels!! :rollside:

UnionJack
    WW....
    Two of each please

mbrown2
    How about a gallon of the exterior cleaner...

DrewDown
    How about a gallon of the exterior cleaner...Sign me up for the same double W. Thanks

WetWillie
    I figured I would throw this out as i need some of his pimp cleaning clothes.
    I wanted to see if I could get him to make a delivery!!
    Let me know exactally what you guys want and I hope he will jump on here and let us know if he has it and how much!!
    Commmmmon Toby!

TOBTEK
    well.......looks like WW is officialy on the payroll
    AS many of you know, a long time friend and I have been working on this for over a year TRYing to bring this to market. He and I have been going to the river together since way back in the 80's when we were 550 jet-ski geeks and I was a sales dude for Alba Yamaha. He and I would allways be trying new ways to get the hard water spots off the ski's and keep them looking perfect ( he's EVEN more of a neat freak than I am :jawdrop: ) WE tried our hardest to have it ready for the LA BOAT SHOW, BUT we had issues with the acid levels (GNARLEY HUH!) and the chemist . ITs getting very close, but its not official YET. We have made some deals locally with some companies to mix and package for us, here in SO-CAL instead of way back east.
    Didnt know WW was going to post this :hammerhea , BUT if you do have questions please fill to P/M me. We have recieved many awesome reviews of the products so far from the people from whom have tried them. For all of you that have ordered, and recieved( and maybe not) after delays and shipping errors (mainly MINE) my appoligies (sp?) (wish they has spell check on here!) im allways going in twelve different directions at all times.
    we hope to be in all the major boat retailers/manufactures and watercraft retailers once its launched, and will be available direct from the website as well. thank you and stay tuned.....Toby

WetWillie
    So you got no juice?? Damn and I wanted those rags! :frown:
    What tease I am!

TOBTEK
    So you got no juice?? Damn and I wanted those rags! :frown:
    I have something for you sugar :boxingguy when are you heading out to Hav'y....I can set you up! Just keep it away from "Ricky the HATER" you'll never see the cash SEE if you would have answered your phone tonight, I could have been down in the garage mix'in NOT packin.

WetWillie
    I heard it ring but I was upstairs!! Well if you want to sell some mix it up and I will collect the dough for you! Sorry last minute idea :redface:
    Good luck with the move hire some movers high roller!!

mbrown2
    First day on the payroll; fire him for misrepresentation...
    I will PM you Toby...I need to get another gallon if you still have stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast