Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ProCharger/SuperChiller EFI Setup For Sale

tsnave
    I have a brand new polished M-3 ProCharger with all polished brackets & accessories. This feeds two 1000 CFM throttle bodies through a trick carbon fiber plenum. The throttle bodies sit on top of the latest version SuperChiller intercooler on top of a direct port fuel injection manifold. This kit also includes 8 qty., 83 Lb/Hr Siemens Deka fuel injectors, fuel rails, thermostat housing and throttle cable mount. This must go! Please e-mail me at taevans@swbell.net if you have any questions.

Jrocket
    Paging Charley...Where ya at Charley,this is just what you need for the new boat!!!!

tsnave
    I would be happy to make Charley a deal but I thought he was going normally aspirated and larger cubic inch. This system is awesome! I was going to use it with a F.A.S.T. ECU.

tsnave
    IT'S NOW LISTED ON EBAY.

Jrocket
    Sometimes Charley needs someone to tell him what he needs.......And he needs this,and one more just like it............Charley,hello come in Charley.......I dont think he's biting at it.. frown

simi flatie
    tsnave:
    I have a brand new polished M-3 ProCharger with all polished brackets & accessories. This feeds two 1000 CFM throttle bodies through a trick carbon fiber plenum. The throttle bodies sit on top of the latest version SuperChiller intercooler on top of a direct port fuel injection manifold. This kit also includes 8 qty., 83 Lb/Hr Siemens Deka fuel injectors, fuel rails, thermostat housing and throttle cable mount. This must go! Please e-mail me at taevans@swbell.net if you have any questions. how much do u want 4 it jawdrop

simi flatie
    tsnave:
    I would be happy to make Charley a deal but I thought he was going normally aspirated and larger cubic inch. This system is awesome! I was going to use it with a F.A.S.T. ECU. sounds good and fast not devil burningm devil burningm

simi flatie
    Jrocket:
    Sometimes Charley needs someone to tell him what he needs.......And he needs this,and one more just like it............Charley,hello come in Charley.......I dont think he's biting at it.. y dont u put in a big block ,blower and some nos
    idea idea idea idea

tsnave
    Please direct ALL e-mails regarding pricing to taevans@swbell.net. I have over 9K invested in this setup. Let's deal!

tsnave
    Going once!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast