Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Superduty Rival......

LAPII
    Anyone have info on the new Dodge Mega Cab coming out in Aug/Sept?

Mike67rs
    More info than you will ever need here. There are lots of pics on page 3 of the thread.
    http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/d...threadid=60796

PHX ATC

LAPII
    Sweet thanks for the links, says it has more backseat room than the Maybach.

INSman
    # 1. This thing is gonna' be built in Saltillo, MEXICO
    # 2. Dodge still doesn't have a real tranny to handle all that HP and torque !!

PHX ATC
    # 1. This thing is gonna' be built in Saltillo, MEXICO
    # 2. Dodge still doesn't have a real tranny to handle all that HP and torque !!
    I've got 2 (2001 & 2004) that are built in Saltillo, Mexico. Now, I can't say that I agree with D/C farming out American labor to down there, but as far as the integrity of the vehicles, they're great.
    48RE is doing just fine behind a 305/555 Cummins in momma's 2004, chipped, exhaust, intake, and an overboosting turbo. Drive it like you care about it, it'll hold up. To be honest, my opinion is that nobody except for a built Ally tranny can hold up to the torque of a diesel. (Enter Jordy with a smart ass comment here..... )
    My 99 Chev 1/2 ton truck was an awesome truck too, no problems, just like the 2 Dodge's I've now. So was our Mercedes, our Acuras, our Fords, our Hondas, and whatever else (except for Jeep, that thing sucked).

jbtrailerjim
    I like all the room inside but from the outside imo....it looks kinda goofy. :squiggle:

cc322
    I dont think it will be much of a rival, the f250 is a tough one to beat. Remember in 07 there will be a all new superduty, and I'm sure it will still retain It's # 1 status.

LAPII
    Still with reclining backseat and cummins motor, gives tow rigs more choices.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10image_04.jpg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast