Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: one hard leaving mofo

uclahater
    Hey Hater,
    Stoker 2001 is running 105 at half track and thats with no bottle.
    That hurts huh Hater. :hammerhea :hammerhea
    You Te
    Whats funny is thats what hes running at the finish line to. If you wackers could just get it to pull the hole way :sleeping:
    Even with a Capsule they still look Gay
    One more thing is that 105 a KIMMY number or a track number?

Sherpa
    bitch'n............ my bass fishing buddy would like it.
    --Sherpa

Forkin' Crazy
    Whatever, hater... :hammerhea
    Here is an O/B beating one of those jetboatpussies! (http://www.screamandfly.com/home/vid...jet%20boat.wmv) :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    120 my ass :argue: :cry:
    Okay, your ass weighs in at 120.......( . )( . )........Documented!

Kim Hanson
    Whats funny is thats what hes running at the finish line to. If you wackers could just get it to pull the hole way :sleeping:
    Hater , run head first into the wall a few times again! I don't have a race boat, family boat that was GPS'ed at 106..What is the big ****ing deal I have a quick Lake Boat, shhhhhhessssss :frown:
    Capsules do look gay and Guru looks good in them, give it a shot Hater...Just remember you will need lube to get in it .........( . )( . ).............

You Te
    Stoker 2001 just needs to do some more dial in. Those numbers are from the track. And the numbers at the end of the track are a little higher.
    You just can't get past the gay can you.
    You Te

uclahater
    Whatever, hater... :hammerhea
    Here is an O/B beating one of those jetboatpussies! (http://www.screamandfly.com/home/vid...jet%20boat.wmv) :crossx:
    Why dont you post a pic of one beating a Flatty, cause jets are just as slow as you outboard fags :idea:
    In fact Forkin why dont you post one of your boat winning or maybe You Tes actually in the water :coffeycup :idea:
    KIMMY a broken GPS doesnt count your boat doesnt do 80 on its best day, just like You Te's never leaves the trailer. :coffeycup
    You te its hard not to talk about Gay when your referencing an outboard or its owner. would you like me to repost some of you comments about how much you like men in the Bench racers in here :devil:

You Te
    Why dont you post a pic of one beating a Flatty, cause jets are just as slow as you outboard fags :idea:
    You te its hard not to talk about Gay when your referencing an outboard or its owner. would you like me to repost some of you comments about how much you like men in the Bench racers in here :devil:
    How about I race your flatty? I'll let you win if you dance for me in speedos.
    You Te

Forkin' Crazy
    OK, hater, if you post one too. Not anyone else's boat either. My trailer should be done by Friday. If I have good weather, I'll get a new video this weekend.

Forkin' Crazy
    i know,it just kills you skillet iron heads :cry:
    Hey, good name for the car-hot-tub-boat-guys!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast