Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jroos Address Needed etc

BigDaddy
    I need jroos address if any one has it he has crossed the line and needs to be taught a lesson i dont put up with Bashing and or bad mouthing any one much less my self i have apologized to him and every thing and he still keeps bothering me and calling me gay and he has never even met me or doesnt even know me well i am going to give him the chance to all i need is a town and or address I am not very happy and he is very very much a Punk and needs to learn some manners and he is going to learn why they call me BIGDADDY and it aint becouse i am SMALL so if anyone knows his address please e-mail it to me I will give a reward if it is his address Thank you very much BIGDADDY
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies.../jumping05.gif
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...confused53.gif
    and i truly am sorry it has come to this but i dont need ***boat to take care of my problems and dont need to complain to them so jroos i asked you and i have apologized to you and you didnt stop now it is time to step up and if you cant run or hunt with the BIGDAWGS then keep your CHAWAWA ASS on the PORCH boy

RiverDave
    Just for my own morbid curiosities, how much ya offering on the reward?
    RD

FastDave
    I wouldn't worry about Jroos, BigDaddy - I hear he's gay. You should probably stay away from him before he DOES make you faster by chasing your ass. heh heh heh.
    FassssssssssssssssstDave...

superdave013
    He's not gay. He's just a bench racing fag! Got a problem with dat?

BigDaddy
    Well Dave it seems we got to many Daves here hehehehe any way i dont know he aint worth much so i guess about (6-PACK) Should do mabe over payment for it but hey ya can have 4-extra beers to Pass out to ?? any way Jroos is having a Very bad stupid atack and Needs to Check his own before he starts it up with some one he doesnt know all he has to do now is apologize to me and i will not persue this issue and some one will give it to me for free probably hell maybe pay me to have it. any way RD have a Nice day and get some SUN your getting a Bit MorBid hehehehe take care LaterZZZ
    BIGDADDY
    http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...confused18.gif

RiverDave
    Big Daddy, I took your advice and got some sun this weekend.
    RD

jroos
    HEY FAT MAN! iF YOUR FAT ASS NEEDS MY ADDRESS, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? DRIVE HERE! WELL, I WILL MEET YOU OFF I-10 IN METAIRIE. CLEARVIEW EXIT NORTH. YOU NAME TIME. YOU ARE NOT A LARGE MAN, YOU ARE FAT!

Kwicherbichen
    Guys, give it a rest already

jroos
    FAT DADDY, YOU ARE NOT EVEN A BENCH RACING FAG! jUST A FAT FAG!

Hydro-Thunder
    Could you guys settle this off of this boating forum. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast