Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Get your CCW license

cdog
    I did it. This guy is real cool and the class is fun. Just spreading the word. Tell Jim Corey sent you.
    http://alphasafetytraining.com/ccwschedule.html

slink
    Cory, for what state?

cdog
    Cory, for what state?
    It's good in 28 or 30 states. All the southern states but Ca, Nv and Fl.
    I'm in Az a lot and it's good there. I will be taking the class for the CA. The Sheriff race will be on soon and Bill Huff is the man to vote for in OC. He supposedly has a shall issue outlook on CCW.
    You may consider the Fl or NV class since you are law enforcement. I believe that covers 90% of the US.
    Jim is a real nice guy who will help you with any questions you might have.

slink
    It's good in 28 or 30 states. All the southern states but Ca, Nv and Fl.
    I'm in Az a lot and it's good there. I will be taking the class for the CA. The Sheriff race will be on soon and Bill Huff is the man to vote for in OC. He supposedly has a shall issue outlook on CCW.
    You may consider the Fl or NV class since you are law enforcement. I believe that covers 90% of the US.
    Jim is a real nice guy who will help you with any questions you might have.
    I'm good to go. Law changed two years ago that allows LEO to carry in all states

slink
    That's just what we need, more numbnuts carrying guns. I hope you never have to look down the barrel and pull the trigger, it's not as easy as you think.
    If you carry, you better be ready, especially in LE, or you will fall into the latter portion of my sig.

cdog
    I'm good to go. Law changed two years ago that allows LEO to carry in all states
    I did not know that.
    I think it's a good thing to raise awareness that we do have a right to pack providing we are responsible enough to do so. Who wants to be a criminal for carrying a tool that will allow you to protect yourself in a dire situation?
    Did you get yourself an off list AR?

cdog
    That's just what we need, more numbnuts carrying guns. I hope you never have to look down the barrel and pull the trigger, it's not as easy as you think.
    Why do you have to act like a troll and take it in that direction? Show up at the next IDPA meet and I'll show you a tight group. Besides you have to pass a federal back ground check to receive the permit. Are you implying that you are more qualified to make that judgment than the Feds?

slink
    Did you get yourself an off list AR?
    No, not personally. Have them at work and an MP5 in my take home.

Outnumbered
    That's an intelligent statement. Calling the guy names and you don't even know him.
    And nobody said it was easy. But I guess you would rather just get on your knees and beg for your life than shoot a dirt-bag that threatens your life or your family's life:220v:
    BTW, I just got mine too. :crossx:

cdog
    No, not personally. Have them at work and an MP5 in my take home.
    Get one before they add them to the list. I can explain or point you in the right direction. I think the place is called Bright Spot pawn in riverside over by eliminator boats off of the 60 frwy. They are about $200 for the bare reciever.
    I hear them training with the MP5's all the time over at prado. Some really nice guy's i've meet over there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast