Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nice day

oldbuck40
    Little nipply out there but the sun never hurts. Agree with you on the spring thing. Everything is going good here, what about up there in Hacie town. I have not been back since Christmas. Prob will not for a while.its all good up this way,the lakes are all full spring is here the trees are all budding out,bugs in the air! all signs that summer is just around the corner!!!!

Greaser
    its all good up this way,the lakes are all full spring is here the trees are all budding out,bugs in the air! all signs that summer is just around the corner!!!!
    You forgot ALLERGIES are gettin bad :yuk:

Sweet Addiction
    You forgot ALLERGIES are gettin bad :yuk:
    Very true. He is wise. :idea:

Greaser
    What happened to the sunshine. I woke up this morning and its raining its ass off :yuk:

oldbuck40
    What happened to the sunshine. I woke up this morning and its raining its ass off :yuk:it started here at 9 lastnight and quit around daylight,greaser i saw that you were in for rain most of the day today

Greaser
    it started here at 9 lastnight and quit around daylight,greaser i saw that you were in for rain most of the day today
    Oh well, I am still at the house waiting for these carpet people to finish. So I have had a 3 day vacation . And the floor is looking great. But, I have been trying to be productive. Yesterday I installed a sink in my shop

oldbuck40
    at least your getting somthing done!!!check your pm's Greaser!

Greaser
    right back atcha :rollside:

vdrivenman
    offhere today for Texas Independence Day wanted to ride the scooters but overcast and now it is raining ! go figure sun shined all day yesterday half way nice. need to work on the boat but wife has the truck at work need to move one of the other boats or the travel trailer to make some space in the barn !
    greaser did ur bud check on the TX 19 !
    there is also an Earl Smith for sell in marshall,tx.
    jdf knows the boat !

Greaser
    greaser did ur bud check on the TX 19 !
    there is also an Earl Smith for sell in marshall,tx.
    jdf knows the boat !
    I gave my buddy the pictures of the tx19, and the guys phone #. I think he was gonna try to look at it today. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast