Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nice day

Devilman
    Hey Greaser, are you still in the market for a 460? A little while back you were talking about getting ahold of one for a project or a rebuilder for your boat or something like that....

Greaser
    Hey Greaser, are you still in the market for a 460? A little while back you were talking about getting ahold of one for a project or a rebuilder for your boat or something like that....
    No, I had to put that project on hold till next year, since I "inherited" a Harley a couple months ago

Devilman
    Copy that! I ran across it by accident actually. Guy runs a truck out here, him and his kid usually sportin' sumthin with BBF power, so I asked. He's getting ready to swap motors in his pickup. '84 model F250 with a carbed 460. Says there's nothing really wrong with it other than a lot of miles on it and he found a deal on a really fresh one, hence the swap. I told him to think about a price and lemme know sumthin, but I haven't seen him for a few days. I wasn't sure if you were year-model particular or not when I asked him but who knows, he's pretty laid back, and I doubt he'll want a whole lot. I'll keep you in mind and let ya know either way. Hell, he might just give it away to avoid the hassle of storing it... (Can't say I blame him)

Greaser
    Did I tell you that cheap/free is my middle name? lol
    If its a deal that I cant pass up, I'm sure I can come up with a lil extra money

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123