Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Speed And Marine

6 Dollar Boat
    Aaron once saved my kids from a burning building, cleaned my garage and reorganized my sock drawer. He's definately my go to guy for all my boat repair needs.
    Glad to hear your kids are OK... :wink:

OutCole'd
    Aaron as a kid had to walk to school 10 miles in the snow up hill both ways.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Aaron and Robert are the best! Both easy going guys that enjoy what they do, whether it be working on boats or tearing it up on the dirt bikes. Absolute is the only place we take our boat for service.

CornWater
    Glad to hear your kids are OK... :wink:
    Nice meeting you Saturday night Scott.. hope to hook this summer for a few cold ones..

rvrhlic
    So when are you hoping to have it done?
    Aaron is ordering the kit from RalyLar, once he gets it, it is about 2.5 days of work (assuming he works on it full time). I asked to have it done by March 11th, the next time I am going to be in Havi. He is also putting in a GPS speedo.
    I am hoping it will be done by that weekend as I will not be able to make it out again until March 25th.

That Guy
    Jay is definitely right...Aaron truly understands customer service and he seems to always be willing to help. I hung out with Chris Gibbons (shaken not stirred) at Aarons shop on Saturday afternoon and he really is a great guy. Props to Aaron for helping out Jay in what could have been a much worse situation.....

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Jay is definitely right...Aaron truly understands customer service and he seems to always be willing to help. I hung out with Chris Gibbons (shaken not stirred) at Aarons shop on Saturday afternoon and he really is a great guy. Props to Aaron for helping out Jay in what could have been a much worse situation.....
    Huh.....
    More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
    Friggin bean counter.....
    Hehe!!
    CJG

PHOTOGLOU
    Huh.....
    More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
    Friggin bean counter.....
    Hehe!!
    CJG

Wait is Cheryl cheating on me :hammerhea

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Wait is Cheryl cheating on me :hammerhea
    LOL......JACKASS!!!!!
    I spoke to Aaron today........Looks like you and your boat are sending both his kids to Harvard Law School........
    Hehe!

H20Advantage
    Will get a report back in a couple of days but good to know nobody borrowed her
    Don't think it didn't cross my mind... :wink:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast