Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Speed And Marine

PHOTOGLOU
    LOL......JACKASS!!!!!
    I spoke to Aaron today........Looks like you and your boat are sending both his kids to Harvard Law School........
    Hehe!

Divorce attorney's :devil: I planned it this way...................Please take care of her till it's final

PHOTOGLOU
    Don't think it didn't cross my mind... :wink:
    There is plenty of beer there

Raylar
    Nowdays when we have an occasion to use a business ofr our special needs it is such a rarity to find a small business that really knows the meaning of "great Customer Relations" Well, when you finally have the opportunity to do business with an operation like Absolute Speed & Marine its an initial shock to your system! A lot of small businesses have forgotten the meaning of the "Customer is King" Not so at Absolute. From Arron, his lovely wife , his gracious mother in law, our man Robert to all of the locals who sometimes pitch in and help the feeling of people who really love the "sport" and care about their customers is so over whelming that it makes you want to pinch yourself and say "am I I dream'in or have I just won King for a day." Kinda rare service in todays world of "we don't do that." I think most of us can see why Arron at Absolute Marine and his great crew were chosen as our dealers for Raylar Products in Lake Havasu. Let us all make sure we take care of and keep spreading the good word about fine people like this . It makes a fun sport even more fun.
    Kudos to Absolute!
    Ray @ Raylar

That Guy
    Huh.....
    More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
    Friggin bean counter.....
    Hehe!!
    CJG

But at least I had fun doing it....oh and you need more beer....

dicudmore
    Nowdays when we have an occasion to use a business ofr our special needs it is such a rarity to find a small business that really knows the meaning of "great Customer Relations" Well, when you finally have the opportunity to do business with an operation like Absolute Speed & Marine its an initial shock to your system! A lot of small businesses have forgotten the meaning of the "Customer is King" Not so at Absolute. From Arron, his lovely wife , his gracious mother in law, our man Robert to all of the locals who sometimes pitch in and help the feeling of people who really love the "sport" and care about their customers is so over whelming that it makes you want to pinch yourself and say "am I I dream'in or have I just won King for a day." Kinda rare service in todays world of "we don't do that." I think most of us can see why Arron at Absolute Marine and his great crew were chosen as our dealers for Raylar Products in Lake Havasu. Let us all make sure we take care of and keep spreading the good word about fine people like this . It makes a fun sport even more fun.
    Kudos to Absolute!
    Ray @ Raylar
    good to hear from another business owner.....thanks for taking the time Ray
    Now my only worry is we're all spamming Aaron so much that he'll wind up so slammed he won't be able to get to our boats, or have any time left over for himself... :wink:

That Guy
    Wait is Cheryl cheating on me :hammerhea
    No, you wait....is Cheryl cheating on ME? :cry:

PHOTOGLOU
    No, you wait....is Cheryl cheating on ME? :cry:
    NO............she said she told you about me........... :yuk: but shhhhh she hasn't told Shaken yet.........

Phat Matt
    Huh.....
    More like you drank all of my alcohol, fondled my wife & watched me work on my boat! :jawdrop:
    Friggin bean counter.....
    Hehe!!
    CJG

What the hell? I invited everyone to my party and I don't get an invite to this!

Kilrtoy

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast