Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Running Smack

BoatFloating
    Is it me or is it tough to run smack when you get back from a good weekend and hanging with all the C & T guys...... I might need to detox a little.
    Charley = great guy and you people would be amazed if you saw us together that we do get along.... But he still short and has DCB pom poms. But it's a good boat so you can't blame him.
    WW = good guy just needs a lot more time in the minor leagues of smack before he comes to the big field. Just stay at someones house and bring your dog without asking if it was ok..... Nice!!!!
    Migirl, dude step away from the computer and let your wife run it..... After talking to her I know who has the game and who doesn't. I thought she was going to stab me.... :eat:
    Reaper, Drew, Mbrown as always the class act of boating. Mike glad to see you at the Red Room Sat night.... you lush..... Aaron, gooooooo.... Lakers.... and don't forget the boat plug dumbass..... Oh and nice 16 ga stereo wire...
    Drew, next time you want to help your bro with a dead battery make sure yours are charged also......
    Jrocket, dude it was great to meet you finally.... But dude you need to eat some more or your going to turn to dust.

Jordy, Pat Cat, HDD and Stv Kieth. You guys need to get out more and drink less......:shift:
    All in all a great weekend and the fun is just around the corner

unleashed
    Is it me or is it tough to run smack when you get back from a good weekend and hanging with all the C & T guys...... I might need to detox a little.
    Charley = great guy and you people would be amazed if you saw us together that we do get along.... But he still short and has DCB pom poms. But it's a good boat so you can't blame him.
    WW = good guy just needs a lot more time in the minor leagues of smack before he comes to the big field. Just stay at someones house and bring your dog without asking if it was ok..... Nice!!!!
    Migirl, dude step away from the computer and let your wife run it..... After talking to her I know who has the game and who doesn't. I thought she was going to stab me.... :eat:
    Reaper, Drew, Mbrown as always the class act of boating. Mike glad to see you at the Red Room Sat night.... you lush..... Aaron, gooooooo.... Lakers.... and don't forget the boat plug dumbass..... Oh and nice 16 ga stereo wire...
    Drew, next time you want to help your bro with a dead battery make sure yours are charged also......
    Jrocket, dude it was great to meet you finally.... But dude you need to eat some more or your going to turn to dust.

Jordy, Pat Cat, HDD and Stv Kieth. You guys need to get out more and drink less......:shift:
    All in all a great weekend and the fun is just around the corner
    What is this the twilight zone??? Im not used to you kissing ass Rocky??
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jrocket
    BF...Great to meet ya also.You sound alittle thinner over the internet,btw.

BoatFloating
    BF...Great to meet ya also.You sound alittle thinner over the internet,btw.
    I get that all the time.... You seem a little taller on the key board too....

mbrown2
    Rock,
    There you go again, getting soft again sucka$$...
    I am bummed I missed the Red Room, but I blame it on JRocket and those drinks at outerharbor...

BoatFloating
    Rock,
    There you go again, getting soft again sucka$$...
    I am bummed I missed the Red Room, but I blame it on JRocket and those drinks at outerharbor...
    Man you have no control dude......
    :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
    Hey Ricky where are the pics Im waiting.......

BoatFloating
    Hey Ricky where are the pics Im waiting.......
    So Am I........
    :shift:

mbrown2
    Man you have no control dude......
    :hammerhea
    There's the pot calling the kettle black....just cause I did not drive drunk to Havasu does not mean I did not run it hard the rest of day and night foo.....while you were sud'sing yourself in the Jacuzzi, which kind of sounded gay since there were no talk of chix in there, I was still running it hard......OK not really....by 2am I was asking the bartender for cokes since I was probably dehydrated from drinking all day...

Havasu Hangin'
    That's why I don't hang around you guys in real life...
    ...it allows me to talk as much smack as I want.
    :notam:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast