Thread: Greetings from Taiwan!!!

Fogged Gullwing
    Hello all,
    Being here is a trip in more than one way. 21 hours to get here! And it is total culture shock. The hells angels here are all on scooters! Thank god I'm not driving. Watched a guy with a car crash into a little old lady on a bicycle with a laundry basket on the front. Got a picture of it will get them posted when I get back.
    Later BK

likwidsukr
    Hello all,
    Being here is a trip in more than one way. 21 hours to get here! And it is total culture shock. The hells angels here are all on scooters! Thank god I'm not driving. Watched a guy with a car crash into a little old lady on a bicycle with a laundry basket on the front. Got a picture of it will get them posted when I get back.
    Later BK
    :hammer2: New meaning to fallen and cant get up LOL
    Hope she is alright

Heatseeker
    The guy in the car probably didn't even stop!
    What in the hell are you doing in Taiwan? You know the Chinese are ready to take 'their' island back anytime now, right??!!!

Fogged Gullwing
    Ha Ha!
    The guy in the car did stop the lady was pissed so I think he paid her off. I talked with the locals they say the chinese will use the ocean between them for missle practice just to remind the locals who's boss. I'm here for work just checking out the place. Rewriting some of the service manuals for the machines. The good thing about taiwan is you see lot's of dogs in the street ! that is a good thing because on mainland china you don't see any :2purples: :2purples:
    Later BK

cruser
    Where in Taiwan? I spent a year there in the mid 70s. I had a good time!

Brooski
    You mean to tell me you would rather be in Taiwan than here with all the rain? Oh, did I mention that we have had rain? And I cannot forget to tell you about the rain.....Glad you are enjoying yourself. No wonder you havent been here to check out the machine shop.

AJ
    You've got to get a picture of the hells angels on scooters!

Fogged Gullwing
    Yeah I heard it's real nasty out there 101 closed PCH closed. Did ventura fall into the see yet? Got the pictures of the scooters. It is hillarious!!! I'm coming back saturday hopefully the rain will be done.
    Cruser I'm in Tainan way south of Taipei. I was really scared about the food but it's really pretty good.
    Later BK

cruser
    I was stationed just outside of Tai Chung( sp?). Have been south as far as Keelung(sp?). You can't have gone that far south, the island isn't that big!