Thread: SPAM! Berkley Electric Jetovator

mile2885
    Upgrading to a hydraulic place diverter. I have everything you need for the jetovator. Works great. Is off a Berk 12-JG pump. Make an offer. Thanks!

Hallett19
    does it work pretty good ?

mile2885
    yes it works great. Not sure if you have seen the electric jetovator but it is a worm drive. The only thing it is missing is the cover to the motor/gear drive....not a big deal. I think it has been modified for a bigger roost. I can post picts if interested. It takes about 3-4 seconds to move the tail up or down.

1978 Rogers
    yes it works great. Not sure if you have seen the electric jetovator but it is a worm drive. The only thing it is missing is the cover to the motor/gear drive....not a big deal. I think it has been modified for a bigger roost. I can post picts if interested. It takes about 3-4 seconds to move the tail up or down.
    Yes, please post a picture.

Rev. Williams
    I have that cover if somebody buys this... Let me know, where to send it. No Charge, just shipping or a beer (whatever is more)

taylormanss
    How much? can you post some pics,or send the pics to me at taylormanss@yahoo.com . thanks randall

mile2885
    For some reason I can't post picts. If your interested PM me and I can email them to you.
    Chris

mile2885
    Ok, here is the link to some picts. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW