Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hewitt and Cline Extreme Team Up!

EXTREMEBOATS
    Announcing a team effort by Bobby Hewitt of Hewitt Custom Boats out of Arizona, and, Cline Extreme Watercraft out of Orlando, Florida. Cline Extreme Watercraft has the ORIGINAL Cole TR-2 molds and Bobby Hewitt did the rigging for Jim Cole in the day. They are working on other projects, including, a new design for capsules. Bobby is also working on a new poker boat, TR-7, and other boating break-thrus. In addition to the Extreme Cole TR-2 and TR-6, Extreme Deacer Hydros, and Extreme Wesco Runner Bottoms that Mike is putting out, Kristina, Mike's wife, is writing a series of articles on the history of drog boat racing for the Drag Boat Review. This team is here to supply boats not available anywhere else, provide tech support in any way possible, and develope safety solutions. Keeping the sport alive and promoting safety as well as helping out where they can is the goal here. Any feedback is welcomed.
    Thank You! Bobby Hewitt, Mike Cline, and Kristina

GofastRacer
    Best of luck on the new venture!..

76biesmeyer
    I have a few things that I could tell you about Mike Cline and the way he builds his boats. I would think before I ever did any dealings with him.

uclahater
    I have a few things that I could tell you about Mike Cline and the way he builds his boats. I would think before I ever did any dealings with him.
    Dude why dont you PM somebody if they look interested before you come out here with a statement like that :burningm: This isnt the first time you've done this

EXTREMEBOATS
    :argue: If there any questions reguarding 76's hydro you can speak to the current owner. The opinions 76 has expressed are his and his alone. As we all no opinions are like #*!holes everybody has one and once in while they stink!! If there was a problem you should have contacted us BEFORE you sold it! The current owner spoke to us a few weeks ago after having picked it up from you. He was thrilled with his purchase and raves about it. The boat in question can be viewed on our website on the front page! It is the black one at the top of the page. This was Mike's PERSONAL project, over 12 yrs. to complete. Do you really think anybody would skimp on their own toy? As for stories do we really want to talk about boats you have owned in the past? We have been hired to FIX the boat you sold before you bought the hydro from Mike. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. But if you feel you have been done wrong PLEASE! feel free to call. Oh yeah, did you really own it tax, tag, and TITLE? HMM? Still wanna play? This is coming from Mike and Kristina. Give us a call!! U AIN"T SKEERED R U?!! :cry:

76biesmeyer
    Dude why dont you PM somebody if they look interested before you come out here with a statement like that :burningm: This isnt the first time you've done this Are you looking to buy one of is boats. I will be very happy to tell you how he ****ed me on the deal.

EXTREMEBOATS
    Are you a man? Do you really wanna play this game? Let me know because I look forward to making you look worse than you already do. Grow up and pick up the phone. You do know how to work one right? I look forward to hearing from you! :mix:

76biesmeyer
    :argue: If there any questions reguarding 76's hydro you can speak to the current owner. The opinions 76 has expressed are his and his alone. As we all no opinions are like #*!holes everybody has one and once in while they stink!! If there was a problem you should have contacted us BEFORE you sold it! The current owner spoke to us a few weeks ago after having picked it up from you. He was thrilled with his purchase and raves about it. The boat in question can be viewed on our website on the front page! It is the black one at the top of the page. This was Mike's PERSONAL project, over 12 yrs. to complete. Do you really think anybody would skimp on their own toy? As for stories do we really want to talk about boats you have owned in the past? We have been hired to FIX the boat you sold before you bought the hydro from Mike. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones. But if you feel you have been done wrong PLEASE! feel free to call. Oh yeah, did you really own it tax, tag, and TITLE? HMM? Still wanna play? This is coming from Mike and Kristina. Give us a call!! U AIN"T SKEERED R U?!! :cry:Well I guess the bill of sale was bullshit that you gave me!! Kristine after I got the hydro home I did call mike and he pulled the used car salesmans bullshit story !!! (to late as IS) It cost me $1800.00 To fix his **** ups. I am only doing what I told him I would do ! Mike Cline Sold me A hydro that was not right and did not stand behind his word.

EXTREMEBOATS
    Why am I not surprised. Mr. Cooper the number you gave is no longer in service. Can you call collect? Do you know how? I will be happy to help you with instructions if you need it. 407-925-6531 I'm waiting!!! Mike Cline
    Cline Extreme Watercraft

EXTREMEBOATS
    Used car salesman?? Are you refering to a title issue? When Scmitt called , he told us you never even registered the boat. It was still in my name. Receipt?? I remember using a BS sales price in order to SAVE you money!! Maybe you remember what I charged you to repair nicks and reclear?? Oh, that's right ,NOTHING!! Do you remember what I charged you for the use of my trailer for over three months?? Oh yeah that was free too!! Did you ever get the bill for tracking you down to get the trailer back??? Oh, yeah ,again no money came my way!! Did you get the repair bill for the broken fender and busted bunker??? ( Do we see a pattern here?) Did you receive a bill for the two seats I put out to get the trailer towed back to me??? In the three months it took to find you the boat was great then. Why didn't you return the trailer yourself? Hmmm, I think I know why. You can hide out here but if ever you get the #alls to call I will be happy to hear what you have to say. Schmitt will be out here soon and it will be interesting to hear what he has to say, don't ya think? Still Wanna Play? Mike and Kristina Cline

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast