Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Next Weekend???

NOTALENT
    Is anyone going to be in vegas next weekend?? Looks like Im headed that way now..staying at the Mandalay.. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Is anyone going to be in vegas next weekend?? Looks like Im headed that way now..staying at the Mandalay.. :crossx:
    You want a freakin cookie

GrapeApe
    I am living/working out here in Vegas.. My Friend Chris runs a VIP company and can get you front of the line, and walked into any Club/Lounge in Vegas for a small $$$.. He can also Reserve Tables/Chicks, or whatever you need...
    Got to Love Mandalay Bay.......
    *** Grape Ape ***

NOTALENT
    You want a freakin cookie
    shut that shit up rob!! Those chicks are paying!! the pic I sent u!!! lol..Its a prep for Havasu!!!lol..
    I am living/working out here in Vegas.. My Friend Chris runs a VIP company and can get you front of the line, and walked into any Club/Lounge in Vegas for a small $$$.. He can also Reserve Tables/Chicks, or whatever you need...
    damn..that would be great..are u going to be partying next weekend or what?? we should meet up.. this will be my first real time to party in vegas..Last time I was with family!

GrapeApe
    damn..that would be great..are u going to be partying next weekend or what?? we should meet up.. this will be my first real time to party in vegas..Last time I was with family!
    I only go out when friends come into town.. I dropped almost 2k Partying Suberbowl weekend, so I have been Laying Low.. But I am always up to having a few Drinks.... Talk with you later..
    *** Grape Ape ***

rvrhlic
    I was going to be up there but just cancelled the reservation, heading to havasu instead (much cheaper).

NOTALENT
    I only go out when friends come into town.. I dropped almost 2k Partying Suberbowl weekend, so I have been Laying Low.. But I am always up to having a few Drinks.... Talk with you later..
    *** Grape Ape ***
    haha..I guess were gonna hit up club Body Language..If u can do anything with that it would be very much appreciated..I am not sure of the costs or scene out there..if u could fill me in??? But could def. meet up..

NOTALENT
    I was going to be up there but just cancelled the reservation, heading to havasu instead (much cheaper).
    haha..I hear that.. we will be up there 11-13..

Eliminator 4 Life
    haha..I hear that.. we will be up there 11-13..
    You aint going no where come on :idea:

NOTALENT
    You aint going no where come on :idea:
    haha..man...u agian...I thought we got rid of ya!!!haha. :hammerhea I heard ur bringing sand!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast