Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vegas Next Weekend???

Flying Tiger
    Be at the Hard Rock, then to Margaritaville Sat night.

NOTALENT
    Be at the Hard Rock, then to Margaritaville Sat night.
    Where is margarativille at???

GrapeApe
    haha..I guess were gonna hit up club Body Language..If u can do anything with that it would be very much appreciated..I am not sure of the costs or scene out there..if u could fill me in??? But could def. meet up..
    Body English is a fun place... The Cover is normally $20 at the door, with a good wait to get in.. My friend who has the VIP Company can walk you right past the VIP line, and the Regular entry line for $50 for guys, and $30 for Girls... Let me know if that amount is OK, and I will give you his number..
    *** Grape Ape *** Jeff

NOTALENT
    I will talk to the girls tonight..there on a plane to NY right now..and see what they say...thanks alot.
    Body English is a fun place... The Cover is normally $20 at the door, with a good wait to get in.. My friend who has the VIP Company can walk you right past the VIP line, and the Regular entry line for $50 for guys, and $30 for Girls... Let me know if that amount is OK, and I will give you his number..
    *** Grape Ape *** Jeff

Eliminator 4 Life
    haha..naw..he told me that!! haha..kinda braggin in a way...little does he know were on strike!!! those sorority chicks confirmed!! yay!!
    Hell yeah strike Tell him he aint getting barbie with out a fight ha ha

NOTALENT
    Hell yeah strike Tell him he aint getting barbie with out a fight ha ha
    you know..!! haha..we got to get her to answer this mystery question!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    you know..!! haha..we got to get her to answer this mystery question!!
    Where she at she hung over sounds like they had fun last night pisses me off I wasnt there SSS, BARB, and that southern hottie all were out this sucks ha ha I was watching the OC and the Apprentice :hammer2: :hammer2:

NOTALENT
    Where she at she hung over sounds like they had fun last night pisses me off I wasnt there SSS, BARB, and that southern hottie all were out this sucks ha ha I was watching the OC and the Apprentice :hammer2: :hammer2:
    wait, what?? I wansnt invited?? ahhh aint this some shit..shes on the boards..and barbie has some esplaining to do!!! lol :burningm:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Rodrigos in Corona check it out :idea:

NOTALENT
    Rodrigos in Corona check it out :idea:
    oh...I just saw corona in the thread so I didnt even look..way to far to drive on a week night..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast