Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to board need info help please?

wetterwith3
    bought a jet boat with ot headers and exposed engine and not having any luck finding a ins. co. that will insure it. Any help would be grateful. :supp:

1978 Rogers
    I have an exposed engine also, but tt logs. I had to go to an underwriter for our insurance. I'll find out tonight who it is. It might be a nationwide outfit. I don't remember.

Taylorman
    I just put medical liability on mine in case someone gets hurt. Did not put insurance on the boat itself.

Danhercules
    I have O/T headers. I have insurance. Call Remland Ins. in the city or Orange, CA.714-532-3341. Ask for Doug Samis. Tell him Dan Froehlich (sound like Fro-Lick) sent you. I dont know if he can do TX. Worst he will say is NO>

Fogged Gullwing
    There was an add than ran in hot boat for a long time the guys name is dave Kaigler and his phone i beleive is 1-800-hot bote I talked with about two years ago about insurance for my gullwing. 30,000 replacement value agreed speed of 107 mph and something like 300,000 liability plus towing insurance. he qouted me something like 1600.00 for the year. Don't know if he is still around.
    BK

Devilman
    I got a quote on mine down here in Victoria for 241 dollars a year insured mine for 8000. Not a bad deal for me... I only paid 3500 for my boat :wink: Only thing they asked me was top speed of the boat. I can find out the company if you want or just call Hamilton-Sadler Insurance in Victoria, Tx. (361)576-1165. Ask for Zack... when you get him tell him Kenny Moore gave you the number. Might help you out. $241 covers me if it sinks, blows up, run over somebody... Good luck!!

berk
    when you find a good one lease post info. i was thinking about getting a policy too. does OT make a difference? i just want sinking insurance mainly. :notam:

victorfb
    AAA

wetterwith3
    still trying to call ins. co for options.
    Fogged Gullwing... thanks for 1800-HOT BOTE, we did talk to them today and was quoted 215/yr, however if it sinks or blows up we are up the river without
    without the flat wooden thingy!! :squiggle: :devil:

moneysucker
    I will have to try that hot bote #, I don't care if it sinks or blows up on the river, I want theft or vandalism and liability. I can get it back from the depth myself and all the parts will be there to build a new one. OT headers are a no no for ins co's. Tunnels hulls, Speed and HP also are big deciding factors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast