Thread: Props?

Havasu Cig
    Anybody have a hookup on props? I want a pair of 15x34" 3 blade labbed cleavers? The guys at scream and fly are telling they are running in the low 120mph range with the same power and some 34's. I want an extra set anyways so I might as well go a little bigger than what I have now.

Jrocket
    Richie at LakeLand maybe?

mbrown2
    I would look at Offshore Only....I called Lakeland and they don't have much of a selection and as far as pricing, they are pretty good, but I am thinking some could do better. Before Half Track closed in Parker, they were charging me $100 over cost and Lakeland was like $300 over, $200 below retail on Labbed 30"s...
    Also, check with Boatmaster on the boards here.

Jordy
    You might check with Kevin at R&R Prop Shop in Vegas (or there abouts). I haven't heard anything bad about his work and he usually attends the BBSP with the whacka crew. Worth a shot at any rate.

mbrown2
    You might check with Kevin at R&R Prop Shop in Vegas (or there abouts). I haven't heard anything bad about his work and he usually attends the BBSP with the whacka crew. Worth a shot at any rate.
    That is another person I was referred to that is competitive and has a good selection...
    BTW, Lakeland does not have anything right now on the used wall that is a matching set of big cleavers...I am looking for a couple of sets of spares at this point..

Havasu Cig
    Thanks for the info...

Jordy
    This guy has some (from OSO) that are on Ebay, but they're only 14.5 x 32 RH and LH and 15 x 32RH.
    Maybe someone else can use them:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...sPageName=WDVW
    Click see other options for all of them.

Havasu Cig
    If they were bigger diameter I might be interested. Would probably be a good prop for a 25 / 26 West Coast boat.