Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: saguaro lake

468bakertunnel
    is anyone going tomorrow i've never been there if i show up around 9:00 will it be super busy

Cole Sanger
    I have been going during the week mostly and it has been empty. As for tomorrow, I doubt it will be crazy. Either way, let us know how it goes.

468bakertunnel
    cool thats what i was hoping to hear sense i'll be testing my new to me boat

Cole Sanger
    All the way from Tucson to Saguaro? I would head to Roosevelt. A lot of water and a lot less people. Just a suggestion for next time. Good luck. Post pics of your new boat when you get a chance so we can say hi if we see you.

Sleek-Jet
    All the way from Tucson to Saguaro? I would head to Roosevelt. A lot of water and a lot less people. Just a suggestion for next time. Good luck. Post pics of your new boat when you get a chance so we can say hi if we see you.
    Saguaro is actually about an hour closer drive time than Rosy... It takes me an hour 45 minutes to 2 hours to get to Saguaro from Tucson. Roosevelt is an easy 3 hour pull.
    Roosevelt = the entire weekend. Saguaro = for the day.
    Have fun out there 468baker, hope to see you on the water sometime this year.

Fast Freddy
    i do saguaro on weekdays with my kachina. there are way to many people on that lake during the weekend and no parking is available on that lake if you don't show up before 8:00 am on the weekends. since the lake is so close to phoenix there are still a fair amount of boats there on a weekday. i do roosevelt on memorial and labor day weekends in my nordic. plenty of parking at that lake even on those holiday weekends

468bakertunnel
    heres a pic

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    clean ride!!! What kind of numbers are ya running? We always go to saguaro. We will all be there in a few weeks. Some of us are putting our boats back together
    http://***boat.net/forums/attachment...chmentid=13173

Some Kind Of Monster
    I went on Saturday. 2 Hour wait....... You will get right on on a weekday though.

Vin-Dog
    clean ride!!! What kind of numbers are ya running? We always go to saguaro. We will all be there in a few weeks. Some of us are putting our boats back together
    http://***boat.net/forums/attachment...chmentid=13173
    Sweet ryd!! 396, Me and Big Ern are going out this Sunday. Just have to check the Dist. one more time, make a minor change and it's ready. Planning on being there before 9:00. Check with Bubba and Keith, see what's up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast