Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rode's Way Boats

Reaper1
    If anybody in the Inland Empire is looking to get their boat serviced before the season starts, keep Rode's Way in mind.
    http://www.rodeswayboats.com/
    The owner (Joel Rode) is a friend of mine and an all around nice guy. They also carry all the latest accesories like Box Anchors, Bumpers, Ropes, etc. etc. Saturday March 5th they are having an open house. Come by, grab a hot dog, and check out Domn8er boats which whom they are a dealer for. I'll be there picking up some new batteries. :shift:
    Shameless Spam Over
    Reaper1

mikefd024
    Joel is does awesome work, and a good dude...

phebus
    I'll be there picking up some new batteries. :shift: Reaper1
    Rocky said to make sure you get AA batteries to go with the 16ga. wiring.

Reaper1
    Rocky said to make sure you get AA batteries to go with the 16ga. wiring.
    Ha Ha Ha! Is this considered putting the junior smack down?

RODE'SWAYBOATS
    Hey Reaper thanks for the shameless plug . Come on down and we will get you hooked up with some new juice for your boat .

RODE'SWAYBOATS
    http://www.animalhousedesigns.net/flyer.jpg
    Here is a copy of the flyer for those who want to check us out.

RODE'SWAYBOATS
    :d

dtr352
    I bought my boat from them last year. A Southwind tunel dragster. Had nothing but problems. I know it was a used boat but it wasn't right. The boat was Joel's personal boat. He told me the boat ran great and he had just changed the oil. Found out after the first trip that the reason the oil was changed was that it quickly fills with water. Anyway the boat leaked water while floating and even more when running. I pulled the motor and three months and two grand later I finally have it ready to run. I never went back to talk to Joel by the time I had figured out all the problems I figured it was too late and just chalked it up to bad luck. Anyway this is just a little warning about the shop.

dtr352
    I don't know you or Joel, but I think it's kind of bad form to represent this as a problem with the shop when you, admittedly, never even discussed the problem with him or gave him a chance to help you. Just my .02.
    Thats true, I am only stating what happened. It was not meant as a stab at Joel or the shop. Maybe he knew of the problems maybe he didn't. All I know is what happened to me. I wasn't trying to offend anyone just thought I would share my experience.

EliminatorJet
    I don't know you or Joel, but I think it's kind of bad form to represent this as a problem with the shop when you, admittedly, never even discussed the problem with him or gave him a chance to help you. Just my .02.
    I'll second this... :hammerhea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast